Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ60 parts available

Rodger

Hi,

A buddy of mine (a new member on here called delboy59 but he hasn't done his intro yet) has bought a HJ60 for the engine, box,t/box, wiring loom and instruments whch will go into a 73 . Every thing else is for sale.
Delboy59 is based in Scotland.
The truck is low mileage (130k) but was used by the previous owner as a donor for the resto of his HJ60 so the rear left quarter panel has been removed as has most of the interior but door cards etc are still there.

DS hj60 1.jpg

DS hj60 2.jpg

DS hj60 3.jpg

Oh I forgot, I want the towbar.

After discussing this with Derek we decided that I'd post this as it didn't seem right to have this as part of his intro.

regards,

Rodger

I’m after an alternator with built in regulator if there is one. I’m actually nyereated in a complete vehicle tompartnout but given whertrnit is in relation to me (south coast) the price would need to be good.

If the doors and tailgate are any good I'd deffo be interested Rodger.

Andy, did you find out if you had a brown tailgate carpet trim going spare for me? If not, I'd be interested in the tailgate trim from this car Rodger, assuming the interior is brown (does look like it from the pics).
I am also after a 24V offside horn. :kissingsmiling:

Nick.

The truck was manufactured in April 86 and I found some bigger photos, which may help.
I don't know if Derek will be able to pm until he's got some posts on so it may all have to come through me. He works very long hours, as a classic car restorer, so him building a collection of posts may take a while.
@moggy1968 - I think the alternator is the separate VR type but Derek will check.
@Nick Sabrazat - much of the interior was swapped by the previous owner so Derek will check colour and condition, as I'm not sure what remains of the original carpets, etc..
@AndycruiserguyLomas - Can you pm me your contact info for Derek?

Regards,
Rodger

20180401_090621_resized.jpg

20180401_090935_resized.jpg

20180401_090915_resized.jpg

I could be interested in the front chassis section from behind the gearbox mount with the front leafs, front axle, steering gear and gearbox crossmember. For a project I have in mind. The front axle is the best front axle toyota made... condition and price dependent! Thanks

Edit chassis from behind gearbox mount!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If drivers door is electric window version then yes please

I will be talking (skype) with Derek tomorrow or Friday night so I should be able to pm his thoughts, etc after that.

Regards,

Rodger

Hmmmnn, after all these bits are off it I don't think it would be worth the trip up for me, plus trailer costs, for whats left. Ideally I'm looking for a more or less complete (but rusty) vehicle to strip for parts to keep mine going in years to come.

Ended up speaking with Derek last night, so am sending pm/s later today.

@Ben Stratford - the windows are manual
@Nick Sabrazat - the carpets, or what's left of them are shot and are the remains from the restored truck. Will pm about horn.

Regards,

Rodger

Ended up speaking with Derek last night, so am sending pm/s later today.

@Ben Stratford - the windows are manual
@Nick Sabrazat - the carpets, or what's left of them are shot and are the remains from the restored truck. Will pm about horn.

Regards,

Rodger

Thanks Roger, I await for your PM Re. horn.
FYI, this is the bit of trim I am after. I thought it may still be with the tailgate with a bit of luck.

343-613i_01-big.jpg

Nick.

Back