Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hj60 wanted

jack sidebotham

I am desperately looking for an HJ60.....l dont care how rough it is,running or not,surely someone somewhere in the uk has one they would like to sell/get rid of/etc,even one being broken for spares,l had one but had to sell it due to financial problems,saddest day of my life!!!!!,it was bought by a gentleman from PILL in avon,if you read this,please would you consider selling "grumble"back to me?????,l have lost your address so cannot get in touch,my finances are now back on track,so l now need a landcruiser back in my life,l can be contacted on 07873337796,or leave a message,if the current owner of G780 OVR READS THIS PLEASE GIVE ME A RING!!!!,all the best,Jack.

Good luck with your search Jack - hope you find Grumble or a new one at least...

Jack,

Already posted this over on the other forum, but will repeat here.

Pill isnt really a town, its a completely detached housing estate, surrounded by country/river. If you go on to google earth you can zoom in on each road, and can see individual cars on driveways ! Of course, its not an excat science, but just a thought.

Good luck

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I brought a tyre from that chap seemed fine to deal with but i am not parting with a grand.
stu

Spoke to Jack earlier, I know who bought his and gave him Jacks no. Also told him about the red one.
Lets hope Jack gets a 60 somehow.

Andy

Spoke to Jack earlier, I know who bought his and gave him Jacks no. Also told him about the red one.
Lets hope Jack gets a 60 somehow.

Andy
thanks for your call today andy,l followed up on the red hj60,but it is sold,he seems to think he can find me one though-not sure about that!,oh well,will wait and see,thanks for passing on my number to john,hopefully he will be in touch

Hi Andy,no contact from the guy over in pill that bought my truck,guess he isnt interested,can you let me know if you come across anything in my price bracket,probably a breaker l suppose,thanks for your help anyway,that goes to everyone else that has tried to help!!

Back