Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hola from Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, México.

manitanegra

Country Flag
mexico
Hi, recently had the chance to get a series80 92.
Since i was a kid want a Land Cruiser.
Plenty space for offroading here in Los Cabos
upload_2019-12-27_9-23-54.png

Hi, recently had the chance to get a series80 92.
Since i was a kid want a Land Cruiser.
Plenty space for offroading here in Los Cabos
View attachment 162451

Oh wow, that’s a mighty front bumper you’ve got there, the rear bumper looks substantial too :lol:

I also see a ladder at the back, do you have a split tailgate (like the UK spec) or ambulance doors at the rear (like my Euro spec)?

Oh wow, that’s a mighty front bumper you’ve got there, the rear bumper looks substantial too :lol:
I also see a ladder at the back, do you have a split tailgate (like the UK spec) or ambulance doors at the rear (like my Euro spec)?

Hola Clive. Nice from you to check this post.

The previous owner was a trade blacksmith / ironsmith, so he did all the modifications. I think is split tailgate (glass up/gate down?). I will like to change the bumpers to have more "clearance"?. Im not new to the outdoors, this is my first time with a vehicle worth be called for offroad, so not well familiarized with most of the terms.

Hola Clive. Nice from you to check this post.

The previous owner was a trade blacksmith / ironsmith, so he did all the modifications. I think is split tailgate (glass up/gate down?). I will like to change the bumpers to have more "clearance"?. Im not new to the outdoors, this is my first time with a vehicle worth be called for offroad, so not well familiarized with most of the terms.
But willing to learn about it

Hola! This is an updated. front and back bumpers removed, as well as the side steps and the roof rack. Easily 250kg. The bumpers gonna be adjusted, the exhaust pipes are in the wrong place, moon roof doest work. Some work to be done.
upload_2020-1-16_17-13-44.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back