Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Horrible day today

Good control from the lorry driver. Kept it sat on the nose and slowed down gradually, pulling it across to the hard shoulder with him - far better than slamming on the brakes and letting it flip into the traffic behind him.

Yes, very quick thinking by the lorry driver, most peoples reaction would be to brake hard.

Ah my mistake your comment made me look again , what i seen was at junction 8 on the M25 i think , astonishingly similar accidents though . I guess the vid shows a genuine accident while what i seen was an accident waiting to happen and the end result .

One of the 4x4Response lads has a dual lens camera sysytem fitted, he is very happy with it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321226920418?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Both record at the same time, and are viewable as 2 seperate video files.

Im thinking of one of these, maybe with the second camera looking back along the nearside (a really good location would be one of the little jap wing mirrrors on the wing, take out the mirror and fit lens).

Pete

One of the 4x4Response lads has a dual lens camera sysytem fitted, he is very happy with it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321226920418?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Both record at the same time, and are viewable as 2 seperate video files.

Im thinking of one of these, maybe with the second camera looking back along the nearside (a really good location would be one of the little jap wing mirrrors on the wing, take out the mirror and fit lens).

Pete
I've just bought one of these Pete I can confirm the picture quality is excellent, (although not so good at night) I'm still trying to get the rear camera to record though.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What I need is one of those street view google earth cameras on the roof.

Frank

I've just bought one of these Pete I can confirm the picture quality is excellent, (although not so good at night) I'm still trying to get the rear camera to record though.

Chas ... did you find the screen saver setting to dim the screen? SWMBO is much happier this way.

Chas ... did you find the screen saver setting to dim the screen? SWMBO is much happier this way.

No, not found, I'm having great problems trying to decipher the Chinese instructions :doh:

Back