Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How deep is your love?

Dark Dude

I would be interested to know how long present owners of the LC100 on this forum intend to keep theirs trucks as a going concern?

2 years

4 years

6 years

8 years

10 years

John

Our current ownership standings:

Tonka @ 5½ years
Muxley @ 4½ years
Oiley @ 2½ years

No plans but for these to continue accruing years :icon-cool:

EDIT: Just spotted this is 100's only thread - DOH!!!

Last edited:
No idea, likely it will be for one of the below.

1) I get bored of it.
2) It gets stolen/written off.
3) The Government's rapacious taxation of fuel exceeds my income's ability to keep 2 thirsty vehicles on the road.

I bought my present 80 in 2004 and I plan on being buried in it, (saves on undertaker costs :laughing-rolling:)

:text-+1:

Bravo Chas, me too! Got mine in 2006 and she'll out-live me I'm sure!

Not a LC100, but I bought my VZJ95 in 2004 - so nearly 10 years now. Probably keep it for another few years - there's nothing wrong with it and it serves our (family) needs perfectly. The main reason I might change is that I do fancy a 100 at some point. :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I bought my present 80 in 2004 and I plan on being buried in it, (saves on undertaker costs :laughing-rolling:)

Just realised there probably wouldn't be any saving, it would have to be a bloody big expensive hole. :shock:

Not a LC100, but I bought my VZJ95 in 2004 - so nearly 10 years now. Probably keep it for another few years - there's nothing wrong with it and it serves our (family) needs perfectly. The main reason I might change is that I do fancy a 100 at some point. :icon-wink:

Same here, but ive only had my 95 series 5 years but will upgrade to a 100 series when the time is right. so im sort of aloud to comment on this post.

Probably keep the 100 I just bought a long time, The 80 I just sold did me 16 years and it's only in 3rd place, 83 Chevy Blazer 6.2 for 17 years and my MGB Roadster ;-

Myoldbird_zps7fa1f8d3.jpg

.....28 years
T know its off track a bit but I had to put it in:icon-biggrin:

mind my Dad has had his Lotus Elan 42 years:clap:

Andy

I had my 80 for 11.5 years. Bought my V8 100 in January 2013 and plan on keeping it a minimum of 10 years.

Back