Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How much do you think this will go for in the end? I'm interested but not at all costs!

Hi Guys, How do you think this looks? Sills and Steps look a bit wobbly to me are they easy to replace?

Attachments

• IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    316.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3109.JPG
    IMG_3109.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3110.JPG
    IMG_3110.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3111.JPG
    IMG_3111.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3112.JPG
    IMG_3112.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3319.jpg
    IMG_3319.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 46
Comes across to me as an honest ad so could be a solid truck though i can easily imagine its a victim of its own reliability so its long overdue a fair amount of work swapping out old bushes and the like , one for a mechanically minded enthusiast maybe .

Sellers wife brother and mother can bid as well remember so wait and see , it may surface again .

i wouldnt be surprised if it resurfaced within the next week.

at least it ran its course and didnt vanish with one day to go..

It looks like there could have been work to the rear of the outer sills, and they and the bottom of the doors have been repainted. Its at the stage underneath where it will need a good clean up and rust proofing, looks original brake pipes which wont last much longer. As with the other one its probably going to need some spending in the short term to last long term, and its likely almost all of them will giving their age. There are proper experts on here who can advise better maybe, or even help to view / advise a truck for you, so it may be a better choice to spend more on purchase and less on remedials or haggle hard to have the remedials included in your budget. There could be some bargains to be had in the current climate, but the time of year adds to the 4x4 premiums.

Back