Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

how much lift have I got?

hairyguy4

Trying to work out how much lift I've got, my measurements are 230mm from axle to bottom of chassis rail on the back and 430mm from spring bucketnto bucket on the front, could someone measure their truck for a comparison?

Cheers jack

I'll try to remember to measure mine, but without a photo with measurement marks, I'm not sure I'll be measuring the same point to points that you have described, Jack.

Were you on level ground and did you find that both sides (front and rear) measured the same? I'm sure my driver's side sits lower than the passenger side, but I've never measured it till now :lol:

:thumbup:

It's dark and the truck is in the street, maybe the weekend if you can wait...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry HG, but it's peed down all day today, so I haven't been able to get under the truck.

And I mean heavy rain since 09:00 to now, but it seems to be easing off. It's done a load of damage all across Romania and down into Bulgaria, the news is full of it.

I'll see what's up tomorrow, surely it can't rain any more :?. :pray:

Ok, I'm literally under the truck while I'm typing on my iPad...

The measure at the back is 21cm from the underside of the bumpstop plate down to the top of the bottom spring mounting plate LHS and RHS is the same.

Front LHS and RHS measures 41 from the top of the spring cup down to the top of the bottom spring mounting plate. My photos are too useless to post! I was told by the fitter that I have a 75mm lift.

I hope this helps.:thumbup:

Ok, I'm literally under the truck while I'm typing on my iPad...

The measure at the back is 21cm from the underside of the bumpstop plate down to the top of the bottom spring mounting plate LHS and RHS is the same.

Front LHS and RHS measures 41 from the top of the spring cup down to the top of the bottom spring mounting plate. My photos are too useless to post! I was told by the fitter that I have a 75mm lift.

I hope this helps.:thumbup:

Brilliant B) looks like I've got the same height lift, cheers, here's a PIC of my 80, tyres are 37 inches tall

030620142652-1_zpslv4x27pw.jpg

Last edited:
Did wonder where that would popup how is it? Looks like a beast.
Stu

QUOTE=hairyguy4;397847]Brilliant B) looks like I've got the same height lift, cheers, here's a PIC of my 80, tyres are 37 inches tall

030620142652-1_zpslv4x27pw.jpg[/QUOTE]

Pretty good, not perfect though, the rear interior could do with tidying up from where its been chopped and needs a good bit of maintenance ie wheel bearings, goes well though, drives better than my kzj70 on 33s lol

040620142657_zpsgszpxuhb.jpg

Double post, might as well make use of it and post this PIC ;)

IMG_20140609_165021_zpsxakb7oq1.jpg

Last edited:
Errr, your truck looks higher to me than mine HG :wtf:

I know you've got 37s on, but it seems higher on the springs. I guess the front arches have been cut quite a bit, what about the rear?

I don't have a comparative pic to yours, but here's the closest. I'm only on 33s so there's 2" before you start :lol:

What at a beast, love it! :clap:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Errr, your truck looks higher to me than mine HG :wtf:

I know you've got 37s on, but it seems higher on the springs. I guess the front arches have been cut quite a bit, what about the rear?

I don't have a comparative pic to yours, but here's the closest. I'm only on 33s so there's 2" before you start :lol:

What at a beast, love it! :clap:

Front and rear arches have been chopped right out, ambulance doors :icon-cool: very nice

Back