Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How to find year of manufacture

Hi, I wondered if any can help, I'm trying to establish year of manufacture of a Land Cruiser BJ40 I recently imported, it only mentions a date of 1981 on the import documents, but is there any way of verifying this?

It has got a chassis plate with details on which look to be original but how do i use this info to get me a date of manufacture which i need to register the vehicle in the UK.

Any pointers will be welcome.
Hi lax hayat
Hi, I wondered if any can help, I'm trying to establish year of manufacture of a Land Cruiser BJ40 I recently imported, it only mentions a date of 1981 on the import documents, but is there any way of verifying this?

It has got a chassis plate with details on which look to be original but how do i use this info to get me a date of manufacture which i need to register the vehicle in the UK.

Any pointers will be welcome.
hi kaz Hayat plz if u find manufacture date let me know can I have same issue thanks

Hi kaz hayat
Thanks Safhawk, likewise your truck looks great too! Mine came with the tyres which are silverstone
MT-117 Sport 31x10.50/ R15 109Q ‘s.

I imported mine from the Neelam Valley in Kashmir region. North West Frontier Pakistan. I saw it there on a holiday visit and loved it. It was a pain to get it over but it was worth it.

I also have to get accurate manufacture date to the DVLA to get it registered here in the UK. Guys on this forum have been very helpful. Roger directed me to a website www.toyodiy.com which was very useful. Toyota Uk double confirmed this actual date of manufacture which I’ll I’m planning to send to DVLA to get the truck registered.

Hi kaz hayat plz let me how did u get the manufacture date of ur 40
Caz I hav same issue with my landcruiser thanks

Back