Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Howdy from newbie

Bruciej

Country Flag
australia
Hi folks...new here but not new to Landcruisers..look fwd to meeting and hearing tales of adventure .. Im a pro photographer and lic builder in NSW , Australia. currently on a 3-04 week tour through outback QLD to Cairns/Daintree and back to Mid north coast nsw.(home Bellingen)
Bruce

Currently running 03 105 series 1hz with aftermarket bars, Ultra winch, 2" lift , T dog sway and suspension. Love it!

Last edited:
Welcome to the club Bruce as a new member and A Professional Photographer it is a voluntary obligation for you to have to put up some Pictures of your truck posing in the sand mud rocks mountains valleys or whatever landscape you are in and a writeup about your truck and journey you are on as we here in the UK do not have the back yard you have and can be quite envious of your playground once again Welcome Bruce

Welcome to the club Bruce as a new member and A Professional Photographer it is a voluntary obligation for you to have to put up some Pictures of your truck posing in the sand mud rocks mountains valleys or whatever landscape you are in and a writeup about your truck and journey you are on as we here in the UK do not have the back yard you have and can be quite envious of your playground once again Welcome Bruce
Ha ha !! of course Steve... now i just need to work out whether my 14 yr old daughter should drive whilst i photograph, or the other way around??? ;)

Teach your daughter to drive before she gets any bad habits then you can hang out the windows or hang off the roof rack or even the tyre carrier to get THAT perfect picture for all to see

Teach your daughter to drive before she gets any bad habits then you can hang out the windows or hang off the roof rack or even the tyre carrier to get THAT perfect picture for all to see
She loves hanging out windows and on RR so i am teaching her photog also.....
She can drive an auto...spose low range 2nd gear is similar ;) i learned to drive on Fraser Island (albeit a Range Rover ;))at about 12 yrs of age :grimacing: Cruiser Lake Dunn area  r5-6428.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bruce could you give us a bit more information on the set up you got on your truck please especially the Raslarr and Outback bumpers and the Ralph shocks etc as I have not heard of them before and would you replace with the same again ta steve

Bruce could you give us a bit more information on the set up you got on your truck please especially the Raslarr and Outback bumpers and the Ralph shocks etc as I have not heard of them before and would you replace with the same again ta steve
-Raslarr Engineering (front Bull Bar) 100% Oz ,in Victoria, been running for over 15yrs now (bar came with my Cruiser)..Definitely a well-made product id get again if need be.
-Outback Accessories (rear bar) Oz owned and run, (west Oz based) for over 20yrs ..i chose this bar as a 'mid priced' rear wheel carrier with option to expand to double wheel or wheel with a jerrycan option (i have just single wheel at this stage as i can still access spare under rear and I like one barn door free of impediments) it seems well built although I've already had to reweld the gas strut which assists the Arm to open as it had a flimsy attachment (i improved it and so far it's been great!) Love this bar!.
-Tough Dog has been an Oz company for 30yrs +... not sure which components are made here but most of the testing and innovation do.. I recently installed their top-of-the-line 'Ralph' shocks with springs and damper/Panhard..'The Ralph shock has a massive 53mm bore and 22mm chrome piston rod, all housed in a 70mm casing. These big dogs carry so much oil, they will run cool over even the toughest of terrain. If you drive a fully laden off road tourer, these are the shocks for you.' Ive just done 3000km of Qld outback and they are awesome gear id recommend.

Back