Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HZJ80 CV Shafts Cozza thoughts?

MrTwoCents

Country Flag
australia
Hello Again everyone, my CV shafts are due for a change and I have been doing some hunting around for some when an ad popped up on my page for these https://www.onlineautoparts.com.au/products/ZPN-05484.action? Cozza CV shafts a pair for $178.24. Has anyone used them? Price seems great but just want to see what others thoughts are and if they have used OnlineAutoParts before?

Cheers, Peter.

I have used OnlineAutoParts.com.au but not their Cozza shafts. Would be interested to see how you went with them. I am always looking for cheap spares to keep in the back of the wagon.

I have used OnlineAutoParts.com.au but not their Cozza shafts. Would be interested to see how you went with them. I am always looking for cheap spares to keep in the back of the wagon.

Put them in over the weekend, quality was better than expected for the price and so far so good. I haven't gone offroad with them yet so that will be the real test.

Put them in over the weekend, quality was better than expected for the price and so far so good. I haven't gone offroad with them yet so that will be the real test.
Awesome thanks, yeah I just saw onlineautoparts.com.au has a Black Friday sale on 20% off so I bought a set this morning.

Back