Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I am NOT buying a new tent; but if I were, then .....

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I've been after a 'wall' or 'Prospector' tent for years. These tents and the rest in the range look really nice. You can get them in the UK but I've yet to touch one for real. I am worried that when I do, the card might have to come out. Please someone tell me they're rubbish. I don't care if you lie. It won't make any difference.

http://www.robens.de/en/Products/tents/outback/prospector-shack

Looks nice Chris, but doesnt look very tall, could you stand up in it?

You know you need it really Chris.

I'm sure it would come in handy one day when the 30 odd other tents are shot ! Lol

Looks quite nice but like it would take a while to put up, prefer my bell tent tbh which is very roomy and very quick to put up, and we all like a quick erection!!

5DA3D38B-5FB2-459C-A38A-CC87361A1FB6.jpeg A8CCBA2B-6C1A-4991-A12F-968834F7E836.jpeg

Yes but I already have a Bell Tent exactly like that Moggy.

You're not helping you know.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’m pretty sure the colour wouldn’t go with your eyes Chris…

Any help?

:whistle:

Well they alternate between red and yellow depending on drink and diet. I think they'd be a match.

You really aren't helping either.

I’ve just spoken to a friend of mine that coincidentally has one. He says it’s the worst tent he’s ever had. Rain gets in and wind and he constantly has to dry it out…

:eusa-liar:

I’ve just spoken to a friend of mine that coincidentally has one. He says it’s the worst tent he’s ever had. Rain gets in and wind and he constantly has to dry it out…

:eusa-liar:
And the zip out floor section for the fire place allows the moles to get in

Thanks guys, got one on order as we speak.

Can’t say we didn’t try for you Chris…:whistle:

It will add to your collection. :)

I managed to cancel at the last minute

I love the bell tent; out of all my tents it's probably my favourite to actually camp in. OK so when it's absolutely hissing it down, it's not the best and you MUST put it away bone dry every time, but it's beautiful to sleep in and even nicer to wake up in. Using it this weekend would be perfect. But I've always fancied one of the straight wall versions. There's two sizes, one's like a pavilion. Not really the sort of thing you'd put on the back of a bike though. Altough you could probably park an 80 inside it.

That is a superb looking tent. I’m having a hard time trying to think of any reason not to buy one.....

Ha ha. I knew I'd fish someone else in. Think of that sitting in the tundra on your trip Lorin. Fresh coffee on, stove lit in the corner, a bear off in the distance ......

Ha ha. I knew I'd fish someone else in. Think of that sitting in the tundra on your trip Lorin. Fresh coffee on, stove lit in the corner, a bear off in the distance ......

I know, I know, that's the problem, it'd be superb. Damn it!

Back