I bet a few are watching this....

AndycruiserguyLomas

I am in england
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield S.Yorks
Your dad has spent £25,000 on an 80 from Japan :openmouth:

What is the spec on it? Thats serious wedge.
I've seen this £25k 80 and its as good and straight as it gets. Underneath to die for and nice spec ( but not UK VX). I spent more than that on my first 80 and it was only as good as this one but was UK auto spec.
The UK must be the cheapest place in the world for 80 series ( unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper).

madmanmart

Apr 24, 2016
Staffordshire
The Green Landcruiser is still in the garage after the guy who won it turned up was a dealer, with no intention of paying the price he’d bid.

I could of smacked the fat w**ker.

I’ll re-advertise it once we’re all off lockdown.

AndycruiserguyLomas

I am in england
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield S.Yorks
Don't you just love it when that happens, sorry to hear that Mart. I think the trade for good 80's is still strong though. Its just this lockdown situation brought everything to a standstill.
Why don't you offer it to the next in line bidder?

Reactions: Higgy and GeekOKent
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Higgy

Supporter
I am in denmark
Mar 6, 2018
sandwich kent
Sorry too to hear this Mart.. ebay is rife with it, I get it all the time when im selling Trailers....Report the fat twat!

AndycruiserguyLomas

I am in england
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield S.Yorks
I’m just going to post an advert for it when I get chance.
I was in talks with the second under bidder but he needed to sort finance...... :unamused:
We’re in no rush so I’ll sort it when I have chance.
That makes me want to sp*t, entering into an auction situation and then " needing to sort finance". If he'd won the auction how would he have paid? Hey ho anyway, everything finds a buyer eventually, even a V6 Collie.

Some FB sales sites have suspended adverts as no one can travel for the forseable future so its kind of pointless.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks