Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I bet a few are watching this....

Gav missin said his next Truck would be a late 24v Badged Amazon... Maybe this one Gav... Certainly a good find there Andy..... Or this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-landcruiser/264648475492?... Im guessing its a Diesel..... It would be nice to see our 80s start to increase in Value... Not good if you want to Buy one 'Tho'

If I was putting big money into an 80 it would have to be 24V Amazon or a 24V Auto just imported with the right trim spec.

Because of the mileage on my 24v Amazon it will never be worth what these guy's are asking.. High mileage does put some folk off ..( Not me)..... Some folk think its a haggling Tool because your Odometer starts with the No 3.. Great condition Low mileage 24v are probably worth the high asking Price.. I will be watching the one you opened the Thread with.... Be interesting to see where it goes.. Il be surprised if it tops £9k

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's a lads dads on here. I know it well. cheap for what It is I'd say

Yes it’s my dads, anyone requiring info just let me know.

He’s only selling because he’s spent £25k on a 80 from Japan.

Hmm, UK 24v VX with solid back windows. Unusual

Dont know if you'v noticed, Madmanmart, But the bidding price changes ...Earlier it was at nearly 8grand. Then it was at £6,355..Keeps changing for some reason.. Sorry if iv got this wrong.. Or its my lap top playing up..

That is odd as I have seen at 8K ish maybe a bidder has withdrawn his bid

That is odd as I have seen at 8K ish maybe a bidder has withdrawn his bid
Sometimes a bidder will put in a higher bid just to see how much a previous bidder has placed then withdraw his bid that's what I think has happened here.

Your dad has spent £25,000 on an 80 from Japan :openmouth:

What is the spec on it? Thats serious wedge.

Back