Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I bet a few are watching this....

Your dad has spent £25,000 on an 80 from Japan :openmouth:

What is the spec on it? Thats serious wedge.

I've seen this £25k 80 and its as good and straight as it gets. Underneath to die for and nice spec ( but not UK VX). I spent more than that on my first 80 and it was only as good as this one but was UK auto spec.
The UK must be the cheapest place in the world for 80 series ( unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper).

The Green Landcruiser is still in the garage after the guy who won it turned up was a dealer, with no intention of paying the price he’d bid.

I could of smacked the fat w**ker.

I’ll re-advertise it once we’re all off lockdown.

Don't you just love it when that happens, sorry to hear that Mart. I think the trade for good 80's is still strong though. Its just this lockdown situation brought everything to a standstill.
Why don't you offer it to the next in line bidder?

Sorry too to hear this Mart.. ebay is rife with it, I get it all the time when im selling Trailers....Report the fat twat!

Do you know who the trader was working for / company name?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’m just going to post an advert for it when I get chance.
I was in talks with the second under bidder but he needed to sort finance...... :unamused:
We’re in no rush so I’ll sort it when I have chance.

I’m just going to post an advert for it when I get chance.
I was in talks with the second under bidder but he needed to sort finance...... :unamused:
We’re in no rush so I’ll sort it when I have chance.

That makes me want to sp*t, entering into an auction situation and then " needing to sort finance". If he'd won the auction how would he have paid? Hey ho anyway, everything finds a buyer eventually, even a V6 Collie.

Some FB sales sites have suspended adverts as no one can travel for the forseable future so its kind of pointless.

Decent enough example, but why on earth did someone go and fit a snorkel to it?

Another one popped back up. Looking to make a massive profit

Looks like an import from the rear badging and fixed rear side windows. I wonder how much they bought it in for?

It's not for me to say what it sold at.
It's a uk vx a pretty good one at that.

The exterior is perfect but....

The interior is perfect but....

Clown writing the advert

I've looked round this truck a year or so ago, its a UK spec but the windows were changed, I was going to do the same with the GX I had if I'd have the chance.

When you look at something in the flesh you realise how photos flatter.

Making a profit shouldn't be scoffed at, I do it all day every day and so do lots of others on here.

Asking isn't marrying, the market will determine the price.

Profits profit Andy. I'm surprised you didnt buy it at the money it went for as it was defo one of the top end trucks at realistic money. I'd have prob bought it if I had the money at the time.

TBH Karl I went to view to see if I was going to sideways swap it for the GX I had. I didn't think the money was wrong but you know how I like my autos. Sometimes the practicality of letting something go outweighs keeping it because its an appreciating asset.

Back