Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I have problem in my dynamic radar system , who can help me please

Ayman

Country Flag
saudi_arabia
Hello everyone,

before i explain my problem, i have to provide some information to understand the problem

pfip4o68qcrg9426g.jpg

My car is Land Cruiser 2013 VX 5.7,

and the " 5.7 land cruiser 2012 to 2015 " in Saudi Arabia coming without dynamic radar and without 4 cameras system, " there are only one camera in the back " ..

I already installed 4 cameras system and it`s work very well ..

then i bought the dynamic radar system`s parts, and i installed it , but i faced problem with the distance computer, i didn't find the cable of that computer , maybe it's Somewhere

- This is the distance computer at the photo below

7fhosusi06q8y866g.jpg

---------------------------------

- who can help ?
- Any one owned Land Cruiser 2012 to 2015 with the dynamic Radar, he can help me,

and please give me any advise about that.

- how you can help me ?
- I want small help, i just want some photo from your LandCruiser as shown below
i want Especially photo for this area under Air Conditioning Exit
because i want to see the cable of that computer and how to plug it, and i want to see from which side that cable come :

911lpq3flw4fr876g.jpg

0ca74ftr7rzn5r66g.jpg

-----------------------------

And you can see below how to open that area :

1- by Using a small screwdriver or plastic tool Move the piece slightly out, but move it gently

an4sxanb7de8rkt6g.jpg

----------------------

2- Then, use your finger to pull it out

cy50b721a735ql56g.jpg

------------------------------------

3- Now you can see everything inside

0ca74ftr7rzn5r66g.jpg

---------------------

4- And you can see the distance computer,

7fhosusi06q8y866g.jpg

------------------------

5 - I want clear photo like this , to see from which side that cable come

uw6uoxc9aa6o96i6g.jpg

thank you so much,

you might have better luck on a MIG 35 fighter jet forum..

Hi Ayman and Welcome. We’re acreally helpful friendly bunch on here and we’d really like to be able to help but there’s only a few with the newer models on here. I have to say, you seem to be up there with the best for giving a great description with photos on how to find and access a part in the dash. I hope there’s somebody with this on here that can help you.

As an 80 series owner (I can only dream of that 5.7 V8 :icon-twisted:) the only help I can offer, is to say that Toyota generally tape up unused connectors around the main body of the loom, often away from their direction of exit and where they may be needed. With this in mind, it may be worth you widening your search area.

Good luck with it and hope someone with more specific info comes along.
Best wishes
Rich

Hi Ayman and Welcome. We’re acreally helpful friendly bunch on here and we’d really like to be able to help but there’s only a few with the newer models on here. I have to say, you seem to be up there with the best for giving a great description with photos on how to find and access a part in the dash. I hope there’s somebody with this on here that can help you.

As an 80 series owner (I can only dream of that 5.7 V8 :icon-twisted:) the only help I can offer, is to say that Toyota generally tape up unused connectors around the main body of the loom, often away from their direction of exit and where they may be needed. With this in mind, it may be worth you widening your search area.

Good luck with it and hope someone with more specific info comes along.
Best wishes
Rich

Hi Rich,

believ me, one day you will owne 5.7 V8 Land Cruiser :thumbup:

i owned 80 series before :D

and thank you very very much for this advise
" that Toyota generally tape up unused connectors around the main body of the loom, often away from their direction of exit and where they may be needed. With this in mind, it may be worth you widening your search area "

i really appreciate your cooperation

:text-thankyoublue:

Ayman, you are most welcome. I hope you find your connector and I hope your prophesy comes true regarding the V8. :icon-twisted:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
MIG 35 fighter jet forum ?? are you serious :wtf:

My friend, I have landCruiser not fighter jet :)

may i have the link of that forum

Thank you so much
sorry Ayman, its my "humour"..:)
it was a reference to the amount of tech in the 200 series.
often toyota looms have unused plugs and connectors folded away. Toyota do this as its not always cost effective to make up new looms just to omit a connector or two. even the rather analog 80 series has a number of these looms.
this is not a given though, some of the larger looms are vehicle/region specific.
a large number of looms are still available from Toyota new for the 80 series, so they certainly would be for the 200.
if you don't have access to the EPC your Toyota dealer will be able to tell you the section of loom you need.

oh, all the MIG 35 forums are in Russian..

sorry Ayman, its my "humour"..:)
it was a reference to the amount of tech in the 200 series.
often toyota looms have unused plugs and connectors folded away. Toyota do this as its not always cost effective to make up new looms just to omit a connector or two. even the rather analog 80 series has a number of these looms.
this is not a given though, some of the larger looms are vehicle/region specific.
a large number of looms are still available from Toyota new for the 80 series, so they certainly would be for the 200.
if you don't have access to the EPC your Toyota dealer will be able to tell you the section of loom you need.

oh, all the MIG 35 forums are in Russian..

hhhhh :lol:
no problem my friend, i knew that was humour .
yes, the 200 series has high technology, but really the 80 series stronger than 200 series...
thank you my friend i will search more.....

and when i buy fighter jet i will take you on my first trip :icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin:

hhhhh :lol:
no problem my friend, i knew that was humour .
yes, the 200 series has high technology, but really the 80 series stronger than 200 series...
thank you my friend i will search more.....

and when i buy fighter jet i will take you on my first trip :icon-biggrin::icon-biggrin:
ill look forward to the fly over ayman:thumbup:

Back