Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

immobilliser

Philip amos

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
ive noticed now its cold the key isnt recognised but i replaced the the 25 amp fuse for immobilliser as contacts seem dull and now it starts (at least for time being) is this a common fault

ive noticed now its cold the key isnt recognised but i replaced the the 25 amp fuse for immobilliser as contacts seem dull and now it starts (at least for time being) is this a common fault
Where is the fuse for the immobiliser?

Any luck with you AHC pipe?

Fuse is white fuse top left of box
Ahc pipe being made hopefully back in next couple of days , I’m also having new discs and springs fitted

Ahc pipe being made hopefully back in next couple of days , I’m also having new discs and springs fitted
Engine compartment fuse box? passenger footwell fuse box? or drivers footwell fusebox?

:):)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Did you find the colour code on the rear springs?

having problems removing pipe from globe unit i keep soaking it penetrating oil as i domt want to brake ,15 years of corrosion !!
At the risk of teaching you or your mech to suck eggs, have you tried using a flare spanner on the pipe joint to the accumulator assembly? More grip and less slip with a 'flare spanner' :smile::smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
its not that we dont have grip we are worried about snapping something

Back