Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Importing a HZJ75 from Europe.

Pennine Overland

Country Flag
uk
I'm would like to add a HZJ75 to my collection of vehicles and wondered what the issues might be importing a LHD from Europe. I would be used for overland trips in Europe, so LHD not an issue or is it? Anybody done this and what are the things to look at on these vehicles that have mostly done over 250,000km's.

all advise gratefully received.

OK, this is off the top of my head so be gentle...
I dont recall every detail of the conversation I had with a britisch Gentleman reg this topic this summer, but I understand there are many pitfalls & this was later in a completely separate conversation confirmed by someone else....The later Gent had his 79 sitting idle due to "no compliance"... but thought he could get it sorted...
To me the second Gent came across as "There is no problem in the world I cans solve-figure"...
The first Gent spoke out of experience within thr motortrade.

There are a number of vehicles being offered on fi mobile.de that came out of the UN or similar NGO`s
They will AFAIK not come with a COC is thats relevant to You. The COC can to a certain extent be purchsed/sourced, but at a significant cost.

The J7 rusts! It is unfortunately a matter not worth a debate. Parts are not always available, so thread carefully :)

We source and import landcruisers.
Just imported another 75 last week, with pop top ready for customer to collect.
If you are after one get in touch..

Here it is

IMG_4076.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back