Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Injector Nozzles

This is the company used by me before for original Denso injectors Higgy. I did email them with my vehicle details, they instructed me to the correct one.
Upon getting them I think at the garage my cousin and I only put them into the injector machine to test the spray pattern and really can't remember doing anything else prior to fitting as it's been quite a while.

These injectors are 2 stage, so calibration is not as straightforward as single stage ones (i.e. just using a pop tester). I've got new nozzles but haven't got round to doing them yet, when I do I think that I'll send them off for a rebuild and setup to make sure they're balanced (hopefully !).

My old injectors have a 4/5 digit No stamped on them, Dont know if this is a generic number for all 12v 80s and you have to get Nozzles to match that number.. That was my question. Or any nozzle for a 12v 80 will do...... Im getting the old injectors Re/ cnd so new nozzles wouldn,t hurt

Those injector tips are for a 24V engine Higgy. I've had several sets from the Blue Abyss seller for different models and had them fitted and set up by my local diesel shop. The end result is been a lot cleaner burn and lack of smoke especially on the 12v 1HD-T engine. Its always a good idea to freshen them up when their age can't be determined.

which DENSO injector nozzles fit the 4.2 diesel 80 series 12valve automatic ??i see some one talking of two stage set up.Is this so for this 80 series??
david

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back