Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Inner wing ?

Tractionman

Country Flag
england
I was about and under lc between rain before lunch, and noticed perforations that quickly turned to rusty holes.
This is on drivers side, under and around air box, heading forwards toward o/s battery. This wheel arch area is over front wheel.
Now, is this arched section available separately or is it part of inner wing ? Thanks

I was about and under lc between rain before lunch, and noticed perforations that quickly turned to rusty holes.
This is on drivers side, under and around air box, heading forwards toward o/s battery. This wheel arch area is over front wheel.
Now, is this arched section available separately or is it part of inner wing ? Thanks
Is it in this lot?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 15.22.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 15.22.49.png
    601.2 KB · Views: 26
Hi Tractionman if you look on ToyoDiy.com or other similar parts with diagram and part number site you can see its a separate part , part numbers are RH 50731-60070 and LH 53732-60060 look at the diagrams to see exactly which panels you may need .

Jibber Jabber, could be the parts on there that have no number.
TONYCY11, just off to have a gander.
Will get back, thanks both.

Look like the left is available, but not the right. At least not on PartSoqu or Amayama. Might be available from a UK Toyota Dealer.

Happy hunting.

Thanks to you both, thems the babies, - or one is ! Bollo, if I've got this right it's the right I need looking from drivers seat ? Looks like a Mr. T and the welder job when we come through this. Appreciate your help.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just had a look on Pradopoint, a guy on there has done it and helpfully stated R/H discontinued but a new part no. 53731-60071 is the one, from the Emirates. Don't really understand that - discontinued, but new part no. and available, but hey ho, as long as I can get it somewhere, @ around £80 for the part only.
In normal times I would order then spend my time removing stuff and cutting old out, ready for replacement.
If I really needed to use lc then I would be goosed, not knowing if or when available for sure.
Clean it up for now and treat, to slow down rot and get on with other jobs. Thanks.

Just thought that PartSoqu is the Emirates place. Shyte !
I've had load and loads of parts from PartSoqu with no dramas, you must of had a bad experience, most of the cheaper genuine Toyota parts come from one or the other suppliers in the UAE (there are quite a few car parts suppliers in the UAE), Amayama who are a Jap company, have an option to have the part supplied from Japan or the UAE, but the difference in price is quite a lot.

Sorry J.J. gave the wrong impression there, I didn't mean the parts were shyte, I was just thinking in my head that they are coming a long way, dont know them, delays, import tax, all the negative shyte, but your experiences are more encouraging, Thanks

I've just had a alternator brush assembly delivered from PartSouq. Ordered via ebay Tuesday and delivered today. Great service and genuine Toyota parts :thumbup:

Sorry J.J. gave the wrong impression there, I didn't mean the parts were shyte, I was just thinking in my head that they are coming a long way, dont know them, delays, import tax, all the negative shyte, but your experiences are more encouraging, Thanks
Some times the costs of import & shipping can be ending up the same as the dealer price, it just depends on the size and weight of the package, but the service from the UAE is very good as they can't afford to loose business, and no welfare packages for the unemployed over there, although I don't know that for sure.

I've just had a alternator brush assembly delivered from PartSouq. Ordered via ebay Tuesday and delivered today. Great service and genuine Toyota parts :thumbup:
That's good as PartSouq are closed because of CV19 at the moment.

That is swift Mick, I wonder if that was because a small part and normal? post?
Thanks for that info J.J. was looking to order from them, as you and MickW found them good.
Not desperate for part yet, but if available I would grab with both hands and do the job.

Back