Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Intro

Yoveeta

Garage
Country Flag
united_states
Hey I'm Jovita from TX . I recently discovered offroading and my love for Toyotas :D
Just got my baby girl Lexus LX 450 (1997) a few weeks ago. She has more than 194k miles and a lot of problems to be fixed :D
Her main intent is offroading/mudding, but I have the feeling that she might become a project car :D
So far she doesn't have much going on: 4-inch lift, snorkel... Planning to get some lights, winch, of course, audio (she needs to make some noise), better tires... Though this all in the future... I got her in quite a bad state, so now fixing basic stuff, including lockers.
My offroading experience I would say, newbie. Mainly copilot, due to the fact that didn't have my own offroading vehicle before.

Attachments

• IMG-2334.jpg
    IMG-2334.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-2383.JPG
    IMG-2383.JPG
    494.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-2391.JPG
    IMG-2391.JPG
    604.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-2501.jpg
    IMG-2501.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 23
Great intro Jovita, welcome to the forum. So glad to hear you have given what sounds like a great home to a neglected gem that is your truck. Love the photos and good to hear of your plans. You’ll find most of the info you need on here plus many other likeminded members happy to help out where they can.
Best wishes
Rich

Welcome,
The mod to the front bumper (fender) is similar to what I was thinking of doing ..

Back