Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is it Grounds for Divorce... When!

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
The missus comes home clutching 3 Tins of paint, Plonks 'em' down Then starts Dictating That the bedroom is Mushroom with white ceiling, And Green on the landing walls... I asked her when the Decorators coming... No your doing it she says.. 'Iv got better things to do I says' Then she calmly reminds me that I havnt Earned a penny since iv Had! And i quote.. "That old Jeep"... Il get me Brushes!:doh:

Mate of mine Gypsy John , actually an ex gf's father was delivered a similar ultimatum many years ago . So he decided it would save time if he mixed all the paint together .

The wife never asked him to paint again , funnily enough when she was telling me the story she seemed most annoyed that he painted around the dirty washing basket :laughing-rolling:

Mate of mine Gypsy John , actually an ex gf's father was delivered a similar ultimatum many years ago . So he decided it would save time if he mixed all the paint together .

The wife never asked him to paint again , funnily enough when she was telling me the story she seemed most annoyed that he painted around the dirty washing basket :laughing-rolling:
I like his thinking.. Im gonna go with the ..How much paint can you get on the light switches and curtains Ploy!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I feel your pain brother.
I've been doing the bathroom up for nearly two years..

A while ago i was forced to do the lounge walls. But on one wall i stopped about 6" from all the book shelves... There your Books i said.. " You take em down".... And the Stalemate continues!... Bollox to her

Don’t mention kitchens, I did once, but I think I got away with it...

Not !

Last weekend I had to 're do our daughters bedroom. So not great putting all the furniture together. No cruiser progress
Clare says if i get off me arse and get it done She will treat me to a Hotel on the weekend of the Staffordshire Show thing.. We booked a Hotel for it last year, But on the morning of the weekend our Granddad passed away.. Bless him... Any way on with the Painting

Last edited:
Lord above…how big is your bathroom Mike?

Cobblers’ children are the worst shod… :whistle:
huge, positively cavernous.. I once got lost in there for three days and I only went in to clean my teeth.....
up until recently the shower head was in the cistern, we had to turn the shower on to flush the bog..
here is the mk11 version.
20190322_183359.jpg

huge, positively cavernous.. I once got lost in there for three days and I only went in to clean my teeth.....
up until recently the shower head was in the cistern, we had to turn the shower on to flush the bog..
here is the mk11 version.
View attachment 154944
I daren’t ask how you take a shower!! :shock:

Back