Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

is it inevitable?

A long time ago me daughter moved out but left quite a bit of her stuff behind to be picked up later well after 1 years wait rang her up to say that i had put her stuff in bin bags in the dustbins and she had 7 days before the bin men came around again she said she would collect it that weekend 3 months later Louise called and asked dad you still got my stuff needless to say i did not get a birthday card that year Never tell lies to your children

To clarify Steve, the bin men had a bigger job than usual 7 days after you last saw your daughters stuff?

On a sideways note, a very good friend of mine has run his own business for many years and had his daughter working for him at one time. One morning she had a blazing row with her ol’ man and stomped off out the door telling him she quit.

After lunch she came back as if nothing had happened to find her dad had sold her (company) car over lunchtime.

Never lie to your parents. :)

Threadjack over.

Last edited:
Whats that Buzzy thing in a box on top of the drier?.. That looks interesting!!!.
Lol! It was little mans 2nd birthday last week, so its not up for grabs im afraid!

We have a 3m x 3m shed.... it has benches around 2 walls, and the shelves under them are filled with stuff as well (mainly my stuff)

It also has the 5 pushbikes in there, and if it's really wet, the 2 motorbikes as well... That's a fun game trying to get them in.... they do go in in an order, but it's all a bit tight in there once they're in.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A friend of mine built a large agri shed on a piece of land he owns. 60feet long by 40feet wide. I work on old machinery along with this guy, and a neighbour turned up just when the door was being installed and said, "fine shed lads, just one problem, it's not feckin big enough" 3 years and 8 tractors later, he was right and Paddy is building another shed!

So far I've managed to keep mine from getting too cluttered

A friend of mine built a large agri shed on a piece of land he owns. 60feet long by 40feet wide. I work on old machinery along with this guy, and a neighbour turned up just when the door was being installed and said, "fine shed lads, just one problem, it's not feckin big enough" 3 years and 8 tractors later, he was right and Paddy is building another shed!
Yeah Bob, the story of my life......

Small thread hijack:
I just bought a piece of land to build a new house and a workshop in the garden. The workshop will be something like 32 feet by 23 feet. Anyone interested in a new workshop building thread?
Hijack over

Dont tell him they do a john deere buzzy...

When I complain about the bedrooms filled with "stuff" I'm told - "It's the girls', they will want it one day".

I have to point out that both girls are now in their late 30's, have their own homes and bring stuff to us because they haven't any space !

Some of the "Stuff" belongs to the Grandkids. Will they, in years to come, want the stuff they had when they were two years old . . . I don't think so.

Queue - "The Circle Of Life".

:lol:

Bob.

I've got a mate who thinks between him and his brother they have over 100 bits of plant and tractors... they're spread over 4 sites, and I reckon they total about 10 acres of storage...

A ten acre wish list WOW now how quick could i FILL that space

I've got a mate who thinks between him and his brother they have over 100 bits of plant and tractors... they're spread over 4 sites, and I reckon they total about 10 acres of storage...
Now that’s not hoarding, that’s perfectly acceptable. That’s known as a ‘collection’. :)

[QUOTE="chapel gate, post: 1488827, member

does the same rule apply if you buy one too small?[/QUOTE]
It appears not!!

Back