Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is this how..................

Ben

Guru
Country Flag
australia
Stonehenge and the pyramids were built, using simple levers and stones to move huge slabs of stone? :think:

I found this video very interesting! :clap:

hi Andy shop looking at that and get on with the Patrol :laughing-rolling::violin::eusa-naughty: Tony.

Of course they were built this way whats astonishing is how such technically advanced knowledge was around so long ago . I was taught in primary school a big enough lever could move an entire planet as long as you had a correctly placed pivot , you would have be burnt at the stake for making such a suggestion in them days :shock:

Standing the stones is one thing, but what impresses me is how they got them to Stonehenge from Pembrokeshire. I once lived a stones throw (sorry) from the site they think the Stonehenge stones came from near the Preseli hills and it's a long way to drag, carry, roll, rock on stones, whatever.... those huge blocks :think:

It will forever, be a mystery...

achievementdemotivator.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Archeologists no longer believe that the pyramids were built using slave labor. They unearthed an entire town near the pyramids that housed all the workers and from the human remains that were discovered and all the food scraps they found, the workers were actually very well treated. They received good medical treatment when injured and ate very well. :icon-ugeek:

Happy workers are productive workers and all that jazz...

I'm guessing demotivational posters passed you by though, Ben?

Archeologists no longer believe that the pyramids were built using slave labor. They unearthed an entire town near the pyramids that housed all the workers and from the human remains that were discovered and all the food scraps they found, the workers were actually very well treated. They received good medical treatment when injured and ate very well. :icon-ugeek:

Ah bit like Britain and London then :icon-smile:

Hoses had not been invented at the time of Stonehenge. What they had to do was drink a lot of water.

Pyramids are actually fossilized eggs of the Triangularsaurus i reckon :icon-wink:

:lol:

I'm trying to be open minded! :eusa-naughty:

Its the newly discovered Bosnian pyramids that I'm interested in, reported to be the biggest in the world! :think:

So thats Egypt, South America, China and now Bosnia which have huge pyramids. :icon-cool:

http://www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com/

Back