Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It came yesterday .

Had them refurbed by a place in Letchworth. Zero miles on them when that pic was taken. Think it was £300 for all 5 alloys, plus they fitted the new rubber and balanced. Can't complain. I should have changed the nuts and covers at the same time... Hey ho
noticed you have no locking wheel nut on that wheel , I always thought locking wheel nuts were standard fit .

Wow Tony that was a shock for you I am sure , I have always put a very thin lair of copper ease on my studs with a cloth so its a very thin coating just to stop them rusting , as rusted treads can give a false feel of tightening , I will use a torque wrench in future , instead of those extending wheel wrenches I use , I found to toyo wheel wrench gets too close to the wheels and can mark the wheel as well of hard to undo the wheelnuts with it , I must be over tightening them , I will have to check them to see , thanks for your story of your lucky escape ,

Just had a look Karl and the price showing now is £295 that has doubled in price from 2014 when I got mine exchanged . and a posh website , must have gone big now , it was only a workshop in a industrial estate in 2014 .

Booked in for tomorrow! :)

Booked in for tomorrow! :)

Got these done today at PX Wheels (pxwheels.com). Very impressed - great service, no messing around - in and out in an hour. Gordon is a very nice chap and is easy to deal with, which makes all the difference.

Before and after pics attached - obviously he's got another set of 120 wheels now if anyone else feels the need!

Sensible COVID precautions too, so no worries on that score.

Thanks for the tip Tony!

Attachments

• 20200805_095637.jpg
    20200805_095637.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200805_192058.jpg
    20200805_192058.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 22
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice. Does the price include swapping tyres over?

Got these done today at PX Wheels (pxwheels.com). Very impressed - great service, no messing around - in and out in an hour. Gordon is a very nice chap and is easy to deal with, which makes all the difference.

Before and after pics attached - obviously he's got another set of 120 wheels now if anyone else feels the need!

Sensible COVID precautions too, so no worries on that score.

Thanks for the tip Tony!
your welcome Karl, nice new looking alloys makes all the difference to a car , especially a 120 , had mine done in jan 2015 (thought it was 2014 but looked on the invoice ) and they still look brand new today , they do a better job than the factory that made them ,

Back