Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It was me!

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Crispin it was me, unless the pallets are in the wrong place, then it was someone else...

No! I'm Spartacus!

Noo not the pallets? What have they done? Damn them. Damn them all to Hell.

I had a delivery today for a Mr. Crispin

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh of course. Sorry. Should have got that.

Well if he replies from his bunker tell him to take that bloomin banner down for Lincomb in June. Sheesh, talk about on the ball.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Spartacus would have known

You're all stark staring bonkers.

and your point is ......

No point, just felt like saying something.
duck-05.gif

ha ha and we're bonkers?

Ha ha, that phone call had me quite confused for a bit.

Thanks for getting it rather close to the house :laughing-rolling: Any closer and I would have to have opened the windows. :lol:

Now, anyone got a helicopter which can lift 2.5 tonnes of wood and carry it the the back of my house? Please :?

I figured it was better than dumping it at the front of the drive, think the last time I delivered to you must have been in a little lorry though, it was a bit of a squeeze today.

Advert for last Lincomb is still up I see.

Sorry, forgot to pass the message on.

You are all mutters, and I'm mug enough to be reading all this :icon-rolleyes: :laughing-rolling:

ah, fire wood for winter perhaps? a new shed? a new man cave?

:think:

ah, fire wood for winter perhaps? a new shed? a new man cave?

:think:

It must be firewood, it's a repeat delivery, unless Cris is building a row of man caves!

Bloody hell, what am I doing joining in now???:laughing-rolling:

Correct Clive, I know you're fond of a picture but I shan't put one up with out the owners permission. ( only taken as proof of delivery as no one was in)

Correct Clive, I know you're fond of a picture but I shan't put one up with out the owners permission. ( only taken as proof of delivery as no one was in)

I wouldn't want to encourage anyone posting photos without owner's/subject's permission, now would I Nick? :whistle:

Last edited:
Back