Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Its a sad day.

mike smith

Country Flag
australia
My wife has told me this arvo, that she hates the cruiser and it has to go. She got annoyed when i traded the ML500 and now i find out i have to either get another one, or the VW touareg, i need either for towing.

I hate to let this thing go, but i also like a happy life. Anybody in Oz interested let me know, i have fixed all the minor service issues and she is good to go.

Im just glad my new batch of homebrew is ready to drink, as i will need a couple to steady my nerves and get over the massive shock.

Ultimatums are always a healthy thing to have in a relationship!

A sad day indeed Mike! Still, if you get yourself a V10 toareg you’ll appreciate Toyota a bit more for their access to change parts.

Got to keep a good woman happy eh Mike!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not much going on at the merc forum:
http://www.mercedesmlclub.com/forum/
a bit more at tuareg :
http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f67/
I’ve got a good mate who has done very well in business and he has had 2 touregs.The first one a V10 he had for about 7 years and did about 12,000 miles and he got a new one last year and it’s gathering dust in a garage but he runs a lot of vehicles in his business.all Toyotas and his new runabout is a Toyota V8 Landcruiser Ute with a big flat deck on it and it’s a beauty.He never uses the Touareg now and it’s a V8.We give him hell but he’s a top bloke and can take it.

A sad day indeed Mike! Still, if you get yourself a V10 toareg you’ll appreciate Toyota a bit more for their access to change parts.

Parts should be easy to get as it shares the same platform as Audi Q7, Audi Q8, Porsche Cayenne, Lamborghini Urus and of course the Bentley Bentayga.

Another option could be the new Nissan Navara?

https://goo.gl/images/2ZoJs2

Get the newer V8, more power and torque than the V10

My wife has told me this arvo, that she hates the cruiser and it has to go. She got annoyed when i traded the ML500 and now i find out i have to either get another one, or the VW touareg, i need either for towing.

I hate to let this thing go, but i also like a happy life. Anybody in Oz interested let me know, i have fixed all the minor service issues and she is good to go.

Im just glad my new batch of homebrew is ready to drink, as i will need a couple to steady my nerves and get over the massive shock.
Keep the truck dump the wife. I have changed husbands more than I've changed my truck.

Keep the truck dump the wife. I have changed husbands more than I've changed my truck.

Like it Kiera, another occasion when i wish we could hit the “like” button several times :lol:

I’ll never have a 105, but to get one and then have to give it up, that’s a heartbreak.

Commiserations Mike, best of luck...

My missus is the one who convinced me to keep the landcruiser not so long back! She even told me off for leaving the keys in it!!

Thanks guys for very many sympathetic comments, they were liked very much. After 48 years of marriage, yes i know you dont get that for murder, i have learned its easier on the ears to give in, even though i dont want to, than to have ear ache for the rest of my life.

The main problem, i am over 6ft tall my wife is five six, she has dodgy hips and has trouble getting in and out, me i just slide my arse in and away we go, she has also been soiled in the past, with the luxury of mercedes, we have had 2 and, well i think you get the picture. The other thing is that she has realised, this is not a town car like the Merc, this thing uses about half a tank to travel 200klm running around town, the merc, even though it was on the more expensive fuel, it was far more economical.

Anyway i am looking at the V6 diesel touareg, i understand they tow 3.5 ton and are also pretty easy on the wallet.

Thanks guys for very many sympathetic comments, they were liked very much. After 48 years of marriage, yes i know you dont get that for murder, i have learned its easier on the ears to give in, even though i dont want to, than to have ear ache for the rest of my life.

The main problem, i am over 6ft tall my wife is five six, she has dodgy hips and has trouble getting in and out, me i just slide my arse in and away we go, she has also been soiled in the past, with the luxury of mercedes, we have had 2 and, well i think you get the picture. The other thing is that she has realised, this is not a town car like the Merc, this thing uses about half a tank to travel 200klm running around town, the merc, even though it was on the more expensive fuel, it was far more economical.

Anyway i am looking at the V6 diesel touareg, i understand they tow 3.5 ton and are also pretty easy on the wallet.
Well done on the 48 years your a good one, now man up.

Ok i made a typo, whoop ti do.

I will never understand terms like man up, dont you guys know that the average white male is an endangered species, unless you are a female, a gay one also, a male homosexual, a handicapped person, a refugee, or in Australia an aboriginal who fits in to all the categories i just mentioned, then we are on a hiding to nothing.

No offence to any person who fits into any of the categories i listed, there are more i know, but hey whats the point, nobody listens to us anyway.

Back