Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It's going to get a lot hotter.

frank rabbets

Guru
I.E. The relationship between North Korea and USA. And now Iran is testing a new ICBM just to add to the mix.
I lived through the Cuban missile crisis and the end of cold war era. I found the latter more worrying as I was older and wiser.
At least this threat to peace may not involve mainland Europe but it's getting worrying.

it is pretty scary - I hope we will be OK in Rural Dodogneshire, but you never know! Its just two twats comparing dick size. And now a 3rd who is feeling left out. Sad, very sad

We've always been at the mercy of the wisdom or foolishness of those in power Frank, and I for one won't be "worrying" about this.

It will happen or it won't, like the next earthquake here, or unprecedented storm. It's out of our control.

Mexico has just had a catastrophic earthquake.

The earth keeps turning... for now....

Echoing what clives said. There's no point worrying. A meteor could wipe us out tomorrow. A swarm of volcanoes could erupt. My 80 might not start..

I've paid no mind to it , seems to me they are accumulating excuses for the mass civilian casualties when they wipe out North Korea's administration with conventional weapons .

Money makes the world go around and Jong is just offering himself and his people up as cannon fodder because to western markets anything that works to the detriment of Russian and Chinese markets has to be a good investment .

I've paid no mind to it , seems to me they are accumulating excuses for the mass civilian casualties when they wipe out North Korea's administration with conventional weapons .

Money makes the world go around and Jong is just offering himself and his people up as cannon fodder because to western markets anything that works to the detriment of Russian and Chinese markets has to be a good investment .
And thats the exact reason he wants his nuclear detererrent. He doesnt want to be another "victim" of regime change..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
USA used 2 "atom" bombs at the end of WWII. Those are now obsolete and the newer hydrogen bombs are hundreds of times more powerful!!

Back