Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I've met these on the roads I think

In '94 I was taken out by an
ageing gentleman who pulled straight out of his farmyard in front of me, totalling the Fireblade and sending me to Hospital. Apparently he just sat in the car staring straight ahead for a while afterwards and wouldn't respond to people knocking on the driver's window! Makes you think?

Oh now that has worried me! Lynn is given to nocturnal mutterings. Some are quite intelligible. Others loud and Wookiee like! She's also often moving in her sleep. She once barked in my ear and pushed me out of bed! I was stunned I can tell you! A year or more ago she got up in her sleep and it turns out she was sleepwalking. She'd not done it before that I know of.

I'd better start hiding the car keys! :shock:

Now that was funny post indeed !!:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:
It wasn't very funny being on the receiving end! Being in a deep sleep I fair levitated off the bed making the subsequent shove very effective.

She then looked over the side of the bed and said "What are you doing down there". :icon-rolleyes:

We have laughed about it greatly since, but sitting in a heap on the floor, dazed and bemused thinking "…what just happened", it took me a second or two to see the funny side. :)

Last edited:
Back