Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jacob’s Spotted Thread

that's my neck of the woods Jacob. we all pretty much know each other. what colour was it? was it towing?
leek and the surrounding area/ countryside is the uks 80 series capital, id put money on it..

that's my neck of the woods Jacob. we all pretty much know each other. what colour was it? was it towing?
leek and the surrounding area/ countryside is the uks 80 series capital, id put money on it..
Don't know mate. There's loads in wisbech

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
theres a few out that way.

are you local Jacob?

Sheffield but I had a couple of jobs around Staffs/Cheshire today. Nice day for it.

Yes, I was keeping my eyes peeled for any Mogs and 80s. Very foggy this morning but looked like a neat green or blue N-reg.

Sheffield but I had a couple of jobs around Staffs/Cheshire today. Nice day for it.

Yes, I was keeping my eyes peeled for any Mogs and 80s. Very foggy this morning but looked like a neat green or blue N-reg.
Yes, in about four months it should start to clear..

There was a nice 100 in Mahogany Pearl with a black roof rack rolling through Baslow this morning. I’ve seen it a few times around the Peak District. Club member?

Since all I do all day is drive up and down the county I’ve changed the title of this thread and I will keep posting these encounters in the hope that one day it’ll be a club member out there. Keeps me occupied.

Tonight’s spot was a stealthy grey 76-Series V6 that I was side-to-side with between Sheffield and Wakefield. If you got a flash from a black Audi then that was me.

Since all I do all day is drive up and down the county I’ve changed the title of this thread and I will keep posting these encounters in the hope that one day it’ll be a club member out there. Keeps me occupied.

Tonight’s spot was a stealthy grey 76-Series V6 that I was side-to-side with between Sheffield and Wakefield. If you got a flash from a black Audi then that was me.
how am I supposed to know its you if your gonna be in a different motor each time?:)

N446 xxx 80 on the M61 nr Chorley?

Answers to Black Mondeo Man.

Red 80 with a snorkel outside Halfords in Byker, Newcastle? Hope it’s nothing serious.

Back