Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

James Baroud roof tents

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
sick of spending £100 a night to tour the UK, so thinking about a roof tent

so after 20+ nights it'll pay for itself,joined the caravan for this trip and haven't use one campsite yet, due to ill preparation,incompetence and laziness

cheers

Factory is up in Northern Portugal in Pedorido, nr Porto. Let us know how you get on and what kind of deals/offers are available.

Well I can certainly say that whilst I have had the odd issue here and there, I have kicked the arse out of the 5 year warranty to the point that after three years of very enjoyable use, they sent me a new one!

I managed to pick one up on the trailer I bought a couple of years ago - it must have been 10 years old then - still looks good, doesnt leak and with a new mattress, very comfy :) Now on the roof of the truck :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi there,
Interesting that you are thinking of buying a tent.
I spent many a night in roll down tent from the side of landy, and good friend converted the back of his truck to beds, no faffy around, just pull up, kettle on, chair out and took the Micky out of me pitching a tent.
So will see what I can do in the back of mine.
When done I will share photos.

good job i didnt have one yesterday,6' 6'' steel height barrier down the beach in deepest Northumberland!

if the girls hadn't have been there, maybe i would've been tempted to seek an alternative more 'interesting' access route,why does breaking the rules feel so good sometimes...

Back