Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

japanese 4x4 parts ltd review

Shayne

Guru
https://www.japanese4x4parts.co.uk/...ont-brake-caliper-rh-081992-011998-8475-p.asp

A caliper is a caliper to me so time will tell because i bought all 4 corners but customer service is so abysmal i won't be buying from there again .

It went something like this

Me - hello all the boxes of my new calipers had very obviously been opened before sent but that's no worry i was just hoping you could send me the pad retaining pins and clip which are missing from one front caliper .

Response - yes sir no sir which part sir we dont sell that part sir i no speak English i phone you back .

Two hours later i phone them back to be told the calipers don't include these parts , Me ok so one front caliper does and one front caliper doesn't you ******* ***** .

For the sake of a 2 quid stamp :icon-rolleyes:

I had the same problem with KVA 4x4 parts in Ruislip....The calipers for the 80 on one side had pins and no clips and Visa versa, When i phoned them the said "Oh! No Sir, The near side Caliper doesn't come with Pins" I gave up in the end.. I got new calipers for the 120 from them, Spot on decent Product.. But the language Barrier was a Pain...

I had the same problem with KVA 4x4 parts in Ruislip....The calipers for the 80 on one side had pins and no clips and Visa versa, When i phoned them the said "Oh! No Sir, The near side Caliper doesn't come with Pins" I gave up in the end.. I got new calipers for the 120 from them, Spot on decent Product.. But the language Barrier was a Pain...

After reviews like this about parts suppliers, it’s a wonder we can’t look at customers issues with the said part or service, maybe that would liven them up a bit, I’m in the fruit and veg game, I give more attention and service to a customer ( and polite and civil) over a piece of fruit or veg with the the value of coppers than many of these people with products of £ loadsa, it’s my sense of pride and satisfaction when I have a happy customer, no, the money bit is at the bottom of the list ‘cos I know happy customers come back, then you can be assured of the money bit.
Maybe a top 10 list of part suppliers?
I’ll start it off with Rough Trax , I’ve had great service from them ( nice people too)
best regards to all, Billy Westley

Iv had mixed dealings with both Rough Trax and Milners .... Not so much their customer service or Delivery and its a pleasure when talking to either on the Phone ....Its their product Quality some times. Which is probably not their Fault...... But they could help by doing a product Spot check every once on a while.... Just saying Like

While supplying most everything for my three circa 20 year old Landcruisers over about 7 years Roughtrax has never failed me . Prices have steadily increased though so when it comes to something as simple as a caliper i do shop around .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rough Trax Came through on some callipers for me , when no one else had them in the UK.

Back