Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Japfest 2

katherine_japfest2

This year Japfest 2 is being held at Donington race circuit on Sunday 8th July 2012.

The event showcases over 2000 of the UK’s finest Japanese cars and incorporates large amounts of the circuit including track time, rally stage and drift area. We would like to include a 4x4 display area at this year’s event and would love to invite your club to attend. This would include a display of Japanese powered 4x4’s along with possible off road action.

We believe that this would be an exciting and interesting display at the event and would be happy to discuss it further with you if this would be something you would be interested in.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Katherine Chappell
Event Co-Ordinator

Well that's certainly interesting. Donnington is only a hop and a skip from me.
Off road action you say? :thumbup:

Chris

My Toyota Cresta usually comes out for this event & the LC is the Towcar :mrgreen: and its just been remapped yesterday so have 480 ponies & 540 ftlb to play with :twisted:

D%20HICKS%20EDC%20R7%20SNETTERTON.jpg

Maybe JW could turn up in his Audi and really throw a spanner in the works!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John

Would be interesting to go but I do wonder if the event will be right for 4x4s. Well if I cut my exhaust and fit the intercooler I have lying around then maybe the 80 will fit in properly... Never been so can't really have too much of an opinion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sound like an interesting meet, do you have to arrive sideways?

Maybe it is partly to do with my age but I do seem to get alot of respect from the boy racer crowd in hull (letting me out, letting me in, even a couple of flashes and waves). I do think that their opinion is that "A Mod is a Mod" whether it be stiffer and lower of softer and higher. we are all looking for the same thing essentially. Better performance.

I guess this is the sort of event where you will find 4 wheel rolling roads:cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Im up for this .. would bring SWMBO's Mitsubishi Evo :auto-car: :auto-nx: on the trailer and give it a right good kicking on the track
Then take my cruiser out and get it dirty

Back