Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jerry Can Holder

Julian the FRunner ones also look a bit weak for holding 20litres/20 kg. I was especially concerned about the single bar across the top and whether jerries could be shaken out. Have they held up ok? Thanks

Held up pretty well, but then I was not on excessively rough terrain, some steep and rough tracks but no rock crawling, I have 4 20 lt cans in two holders.

P8161162.JPG

I've got the frontrunner twin can holder, been to romania and back (4600 miles) and they didn't fall out/off so good enough for me

Julian the FRunner ones also look a bit weak for holding 20litres/20 kg. I was especially concerned about the single bar across the top and whether jerries could be shaken out. Have they held up ok? Thanks

I’ve had mine for 2.5 years and about 60 000km mostly off road and no problems with them falling off. Often not full though unless I’m really remote

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
In 18 month neither of my jery cans have fell out

Ok noted. Thanks Josh and MarkW

Back