Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jokes

My obese parrot just died.

It is, however, a huge weight off my shoulders.

or:-

*Gets in a taxi*

Brain: Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Mouth: Busy today Drive?

My obese parrot just died.

It is, however, a huge weight off my shoulders.

or:-

*Gets in a taxi*

Brain: Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Mouth: Busy today Drive?
Taxi one yeah, the other one you'll have to explain Andy.

Nope, I'm 76 brain not working.

Pieces of eight, pieces of eight!

Parrot on the shoulder, obese, pretty heavy in fact...

Deceased, no more, gone to the parrot sanctuary in the sky...

Weight off the shoulders...

Any closer Chas?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pieces of eight, pieces of eight!

Parrot on the shoulder, obese, pretty heavy in fact...

Deceased, no more, gone to the parrot sanctuary in the sky...

Weight off the shoulders...

Any closer Chas?
Yeah, that helps, sort of, but I still can't see the significance of 'Mouth: Busy today Drive?' perhaps I'm just being thick.

I thinking because andy keeps getting I a taxi for 1..... hence are you busy drive? To the driver

Right let's get back on track;

Our teacher asked what my favourite animal was, and I said Fried Chicken.

She said I wasn’t funny, but that couldn’t be right , because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favourite animal.

I told my dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much.

I do too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal’s office.

I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favourite LIVE animal was.

I told her it was chicken. She asked me why. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the Principles office.

He laughed and told me not to do it again.

I don’t understand, my parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn’t like it when I am.

Today my teacher asked me to tell her what famous military person I admired most.

I told her Colonel Sanders.

Guess were the f*** I am now.....

Yeah, that helps, sort of, but I still can't see the significance of 'Mouth: Busy today Drive?' perhaps I'm just being thick.

Have another read Chas, the word "or" signifies there are two different jokes.

Have another read Chas, the word "or" signifies there are two different jokes.
Oh, I did realise there were two, I think it was drive that I couldn't understand, if it said driver it might have rung bells.

A Post Office worker at the main sorting office finds an unstamped, poorly hand-written envelope addressed to God.
He opens it and discovers it is from an elderly lady, distressed because some thief robbed her of 100 dollars. She will be cold and hungry for the rest of the month if she doesn't receive some divine intervention.

The worker organizes a collection amongst the other postal workers, who dig deep and come up with 96 dollars.
They get it to her by special courier the same morning.

A week later, the same postal worker recognizes the same hand on another envelope.
He opens it and reads: "Dear God, Thank you for the 100 dollars. This month would have been so bleak otherwise.

P.S.
It was four dollars short but that was probably those thieving bastards at the Post Office."

NEWSFLASH!
Emergency services have removed 22 dead immigrants from a house in Bradford.
It is not believed that there are any links to terrorism.
Early indications are that a bunk bed collapsed.

A bra, a set of jumper leads and a battery walk into high plains
The bra walks up to the bar and says: "3 beers thanks".
To which the bartender replies: "sorry mate, can't serve you!".
The bra asks: "why not?".
The bartender says: "because you're off your tits and your mates look like they're about to start something!".

In Jamaica you can get a steak and kidney pie for £1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for £1.60 and an apple pie for £2.15.

In St Kitts and Nevis a steak and kidney pie will cost you £2, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is £1.70 and a cherry pie can be yours for £1.95.

In Trinidad and Tobago, that steak and kidney pie comes in at £2.50, but you can have two for £3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is £2.25, or two for £3.25. They also offer meat and potato pie for £2, or two for £3. Their apple pies and cherry pies are often sold for £2.75, or two (any combination) for £4.75.

Those are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean

ten.jpg

When I was a lad, you could go down to the corner shop with a 10/- note
and come back with 5 potatoes, 2 loaves of bread, a pint bottle of milk, a block of cheese, 6 eggs and a box of tea bags.
You can't do that now...

too many security cameras!

An alcoholic walks into a hardware shop and asks to buy a bottle of meths. The shopkeeper says "I'm not selling you that, I've seen you sitting down the park and I know you're an alkie. You'll just drink it."
The bloke says "No, I've just started my own decorating business and I need it for my work. People won't let me forget I used to be a drunk. I've turned my life around, but I'll always be seen as that drunkard, no matter how hard I work"
The shopkeeper says "I'm so sorry. Alright, heres your bottle of meths."
The bloke says "You haven't got a cold one, have you?"

Back