Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Julius Malema, is trying to oust Zuma

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
If this is going to happen, aka, no smoke without fire, then it's a sad day for RSA.
Julius Malema, is trying to oust Zuma
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Polit ... 20110506-2

I know this is really only of much interest to returning South Africans, but Malema is not some one who the minority whites would be comfortable with.

Graham

Graham said:
Malema is not some one who the minority whites would be comfortable with.
I think everyone beyond the radical youth in SA is not comfortable with Malema! Seriously nasty piece of work - his racist rhetoric is unbelievable! :violence-instagib:
I must stop before I go off on a political rant! :evil:

Well seeing as we are talking about Malema.....

Malema walks into a bank & pulls out a gun. He says to the
teller,"Give me all the money or u will be Geography!" The teller
responds,"Um,dont u mean History?" "Hey wena! Dont change the subject!"

OK! This is my two cents. I love South Africa and South Africans having worked there for two years as a freelance photo-journalist and I'm afraid to say I have to echo the sentiments of Andrew that Julius Malema is a seriously nasty piece of work irrespective of which side of the racial divide you happen to stand ( and for the record, I'm black ). If Malema was just a racist it wouldn't be so bad. He could just start up the Khaffir wing of the AWB and change his name to TerreBlanche. What makes this man REALLY dangerous is that he HATES anyone and everyone who happens to disagree with him. Black, white he doesn't care. Mind you, Zuma isn't much better but at least he is otherwise occupied getting women pregnant while NOT using a condom. What really pisses me off is that currently there isn't a viable alternative available to the masses. For the time being the ANC is the only game in town and as a long time supporter of the ANC, this can never be a good thing, not even for the ANC.....

Can't wait to take my LC100 out to SA and do some bush bashing with the Soweto Massive. There is a path in the Kruger that has got my name on it.

John

The Dark Dude

http://www.ion-fotodigital.co.uk

Back