Just a little job I had today

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Thought this might raise a titter:-
IMG_1608.JPG

Towed a dead Freelander a short distance to a local garage.

Thought this might raise a titter:-
View attachment 153636

Towed a dead Freelander a short distance to a local garage.
Nothing better to hone that Cruiser grin than towing a dead freeloader. Mind you it must get to a point where you feel you might be enjoying it too much and you start to feel sorry for the guy? Or wasn’t the journey that long Andy?

Look, he’s even smiling, poor fellow…

Nothing better to hone that Cruiser grin than towing a dead freeloader. Mind you it must get to a point where you feel you might be enjoying it too much and you start to feel sorry for the guy? Or wasn’t the journey that long Andy?

No wonder he's laughing, its not his :lol:

Me? grin?, in the mile and half journey we saw 4 LR/RR products, not one gave me a glance :laughing-rolling:

Did the 120 manage? Surprised you did not have to resort to a proper Land Cruiser :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

No, Tony it managed but we did have the 80 on standby just in case :icon-biggrin:

that's a grimace rich..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Me? grin?, in the mile and half journey we saw 4 LR/RR products, not one gave me a glance :laughing-rolling:
It was nothing out of the ordinary to them. Besides they were far to busy concentrating on the mantra. ‘Please don’t break, please don’t break, please don’t break…’

Whats big Al doing in that Andy? wheres the chevy?

Its his dads, he hates it with a passion, he could probably have fixed it but made his dad have it done at a garage.
He's got rid of the Chevy's except his pickup which he doesn't use. I'm trying to get him into a decent 100 series.

Back