Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KDJ120 Air Suspension To Coil Conversion

Milner Off Road

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Country Flag
great_britain
** NEW PRODUCT **

KDJ120 AIR SUSPENSION TO COIL CONVERSION.

We now stock a Milner Off Road (MOR) branded suspension kit made to the equivalent OEM specifications. The conversion kit will disconnect the relevant electrics without the aid of diagnostics. It also replaces the electronically controlled dampers and rear air bags. The conversion kit has been developed to make the fitment as simple as possible without the need of special tools. To achieve this we have assembled the front shock absorbers in house, disconnected the electrics without diagnostics and step by step instructions to remove and assemble the suspension. The conversion kit sets the vehicle at standard height and gives that coil sprung feel and ride. The main advantage is to eliminate expensive air suspension repairs by putting the vehicle back to a standard suspension system, making it more cost effective and ease of fitting replacement parts.
#Toyota #ToyotaLandcruiser #4x4 #NewProduct #SuspensionLift

https://www.milneroffroad.com/toyot...ension-to-coil-conversion-kit-standard-height

28iyonc.jpg

21o1ovd.jpg

[T **

KDJ120 AIR SUSPENSION TO COIL CONVERSION.

We now stock a Milner Off Road (MOR) branded suspension kit made to the equivalent OEM specifications. The conversion kit will disconnect the relevant electrics without the aid of diagnostics. It also replaces the electronically controlled dampers and rear air bags. The conversion kit has been developed to make the fitment as simple as possible without the need of special tools. To achieve this we have assembled the front shock absorbers in house, disconnected the electrics without diagnostics and step by step instructions to remove and assemble the suspension. The conversion kit sets the vehicle at standard height and gives that coil sprung feel and ride. The main advantage is to eliminate expensive air suspension repairs by putting the vehicle back to a standard suspension system, making it more cost effective and ease of fitting replacement parts.
#Toyota #ToyotaLandcruiser #4x4 #NewProduct #SuspensionLift

https://www.milneroffroad.com/toyot...ension-to-coil-conversion-kit-standard-height

View attachment 150147
I wonder what brand (manufacture ) the shocks and springs actually are , I notice in the kit at rough trax the rear springs of Rough Trax springs are 9 coiled for a smoother ride the milners rear coil is six coiled , and all the rough trax kit made by pedders , but Milners kit is £228 cheaper is it big discount or lesser quality kit ,
View attachment 150148[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
See your point Tony.. But whats the price for an air bag when it goes POP. And all the gummins that have to come with it ? Looks a fair enough deal. Rough Trax and Milners.... Scuse my ignorance are they the same springs and shocks for a 95 collie?.. Ish

See your point Tony.. But whats the price for an air bag when it goes POP. And all the gummins that have to come with it ? Looks a fair enough deal. Rough Trax and Milners.... Scuse my ignorance are they the same springs and shocks for a 95 collie?.. Ish
I know Higgy before I came to Cyprus I bought a Rough Trax kit as soon as any thing goes wrong with the air suspension I am going to change it over , its not a difficult job , But you can change the shocks if they wear out without having to replace the air bags , and a mechanic mate of mine has three two post ramps , he said I can use a ramp any time as long as I give him 24 hour notice . If you look on the reviews on Rough Trax I gave one , As I am planning on keeping the truck for a very long time I thought I would get loads of parts to save on postage as it so dear to post heavy items to Cyprus . Dont know about 95 but if you look on Rough Trax site and see if replacement shocks etc are the same part numbers .

Back