Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Krown rusproofing - discount available?

Animal Mother

Country Flag
wales
I'm sure I read on here that someone organised a discount on getting Krown rustproofing. Is that correct? If so, how do I go about claiming it down at Krown?

The discount I received was through making a firm booking at the Adventure Overland Show in 2016.

Thought so. I've booked in with him for later in the month so all good.

If there was a group discount scheme going I'd be keen to join though!

Owen

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Did you get a discount though?

Very kindly he did. He wasn't available at the Overland Show so I couldn't make use of that method, so he's kindly given me one. I'll ask about a standing club discount.

If the price is right I would get my Troopy done

Very kindly he did. He wasn't available at the Overland Show so I couldn't make use of that method, so he's kindly given me one. I'll ask about a standing club discount.
Already done AM…

Ok folks, I've heard back from Robert at Krown. He's the guy who did my Krown spraying. He has said that the larger Cruisers are proving a lot of work and fluid to do properly, so much so that he is considering putting the price of them up in the New Year in line with similar sized vehicles. But now for the good news, he is going to be keeping the current price of £322 for Landcruiser Club members and in addition to this he's offering 10% discount during December and January.

Sounds pretty fair to me.… :)

good result well done

I can't really take any credit. Robert said he'd had several cruiser owners in who've mentioned this forum, so one more brownie point for Landcruiserclub.net. :)

Ok folks, I've heard back from Robert at Krown. He's the guy who did my Krown spraying. He has said that the larger Cruisers are proving a lot of work and fluid to do properly, so much so that he is considering putting the price of them up in the New Year in line with similar sized vehicles. But now for the good news, he is going to be keeping the current price of £322 for Landcruiser Club members and in addition to this he's offering 10% discount during December and January.

Sounds pretty fair to me.… :)
Right, I'll be on the phone to him tomorrow, how do we claim the discount?

I think I better get on to him,no discount for me when I had mine done in October but told him I was in the group and that I would be posting pics to the forum. I paid the £322:(

I think I better get on to him,no discount for me when I had mine done in October but told him I was in the group and that I would be posting pics to the forum. I paid the £322:(
That's because he's only offering it in December/January Matt. This is the inherent problem with discounts I suppose. Still, I guess you can always ask.

That's because he's only offering it in December/January Matt. This is the inherent problem with discounts I suppose. Still, I guess you can always ask.
Sorry Starcruiser I guess my sense of homour doesnt come across in writing.
I have no plans to speak with them as you say its only a Dec/Jan offer

Troopy booked in for this coming Tuesday morning, so we will see what happens

Back