Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Krown rusproofing - discount available?

A pic.....as I know you all love pics :cool:

If you look at the full-size pic, you can even see a drop forming towards the rear of the guard plate.

IMG_20180709_202603.jpg

Almost 2 years down the line with mine now and no pooling whatsoever. In fact the underneath is looking pretty dry and slightly dusty. No real sign of the Krown fluid at all.
BUT a wipe with a finger shows the dust to be adhered to a familiar oily substance. Not much of it it has to be said but it was there. This has had several pressure washings underneath and two winters. I’m beginning to think another visit to Rob may be in order for the recommended 2 year top up.

I popped up to see Rob at KROWN for the first time this weekend. Really happy with the service and attention he took while working on the Car. What really impressed me was he knew exactly which cavities needed investigating and attention.

I did spend 5hrs in a car but feel it was worth it.

Just booked a top up with Rob for December, and he said as I'd been before he'd do 10% off. Think it will come to £170odd for full underside and inside chassis rails. I had mine done winter of 2017/18 originally. My chassis is still fine, and you can see residue alive under the dust, but the rear suspension transverse beam looks a little flaky. I've smashed this with the cans of Krown T40 this week so should provide a decent protection until winter and I get the whole lot redone. So far I'm impressed though, I've no doubt all the interior nooks and crannies are still liberally coated.

Best
Owen

Can anyone provide Robs contact details please. Definitely looks worth getting this done.
I've found this located in the Midlands?
:think::thumbup:

Can anyone provide Robs contact details please. Definitely looks worth getting this done.
I've found this located in the Midlands?
:think::thumbup:
yep that is him

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back