Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KZJ 70/70/71 rear n/s half shaft/ axle needed

Rich Sims

Garage
KZJ 78/70/71 LJ70/73/77 rear n/s half shaft/ axle needed

Hi All, as above I need a rear n/s half shaft/axle or even a whole axle but must be disc brake.

Or someone who does discounted new parts?

Last edited:
Well a new shaft from toyota will be £501+vat and wont be here til august so unless you guys find me one I'll be forced to bring a landrover at the weekend!!!!!!!! :wtf:

Last edited:
is a heal shaft ment to be half shaft?

Is it a challege landrover?
if so it would be fun to see it up against the cruisers.
stu

Have you tried Karl or Steph for second hand ones? :think:

would it be the same as a 90 series one as i am sure chrisgreen90 would have one? there is a few 70s for breaking on eblag at the mo.

No The "challenge" landrover is still in retirement, even worst my discovery has now gone out on hire so it might be an X1 for the weekend, but its ok i'll put a sheet over it..lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
why is the challege one not being used thats a beast when out? seen it in a couple of challenges.

ok we can talk hopefully at lincomb

Hi All, last night I wipped my shaft out fitted a new bearing and proper bearing fit so we;re back on the road for the weekend.. yippee

well done that saved you some cash money on a new part.

Well I've finally got myself a complete axle for spares so I've stripped the shafts out of it tonight ready to install one in mine tomorrow .

this is the tool being used to push out the shaft before you can get to the bearings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    889.6 KB · Views: 20
Once the shaft is out you can then push the bearings out of the hub

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Awesome. :thumbup:

Thanks for the pics, I finally understand how that tool works! :oops:

I will have to make me one so I can change my bearings before my big trip. :icon-cool:

Back