Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 80 series parts for sale 10% discount for forum members

The old school

Country Flag
uk
Hello, Everyone How's 2020 so far any new year plan yet ? Maybe finishing of the truck project that being left from last year.
Well here we on the same page as this year I am definitely going to finish my land cruiser project and get it back up on the mud :p

Just like everyone in this forum, we all love our land cruisers.So some you might know from my last post that I have get my hands on some landcruiser parts (rear ones ), I also set up an eBay account to sell these parts here is the link of my eBay account(https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ppmm3714?_trksid=p2047675.l2559).

Please visit my eBay account if you are looking for part's that is not commonly in the UK . There are some service parts and engine parts also I can ordering other parts upon request :blush:. For examples like gas shock absorbers, performance clutch kit, break pips,exhaust pipes ( different sections), and rubble seals.

The 10% discount is only for the forum member and it is only last until to 07/02/2020, To get the discount please message me your eBay name and item. I will amend the price for you:clap::dance:

Wish all the member get their project done and have a fantastic 2020

:text-thankyouyello::text-thankyouyello:

Back