Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 100 series

Ronald Kombe

Country Flag
zambia
My Landcruiser 100 series 200o model with UJZ100 chasis can't go up in front. What could be the possible problem and solution?

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the club, I'm not certain but do you have a problem with the automatic height control not raising at the front?

My Landcruiser 100 series 200o model with UJZ100 chasis can't go up in front. What could be the possible problem and solution?
Welcome aboard Ronald. Write a bit more about your cruiser and your problem to make it easier to help you.
The 100 series came in different flavours, with 100 different combinations of equipment and features. What's the milage, history and mods on it, and how was it equipped from factory. To know the production month and intended market can also help.

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the club, I'm not certain but do you have a problem with the automatic height control not raising at the front?
Thanks very much
Yes it is not raising in front. It is a Landcruiser Cygnus actually manufacture year is 1999 with a mileage of 204,000KM

Welcome aboard Ronald. Write a bit more about your cruiser and your problem to make it easier to help you.
The 100 series came in different flavours, with 100 different combinations of equipment and features. What's the milage, history and mods on it, and how was it equipped from factory. To know the production month and intended market can also help.
Thanks very much
It is Toyota Landcuiser Cygnus Year of Manufacture 1999 Chasis number UZJ1000075896 and engine number 2UZ0117294

Ok. Looks like an AHC problem then. There is a lot written about servicing the AHC system, and measuring your ahc values by using TechStream or similar, on this forum and others. Use the search function.
(Tomorrow I might have some time to help you search)
Anyhow, the first thing you need to eastablish is if there is a fault, or if the problem is that the system has not been serviced and adjusted.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Uhu,
For sure the system hasn't been serviced and adjusted before.
I will also try to search however, if you come across some information please share

Back