Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 80 "tuned" fuel pin.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
Japanese made replacement fuel pins for 1HD/FT engines.

Saves you the hassle and guess work of grinding your existing fuel pin.

Has a notch on the back for easy installation.

Please pm for further information and all other used and new 80 series parts enquiries.

IMG_20200726_130017.jpgIMG_20200726_125947.jpgIMG_20200726_125848.jpg

Last edited:
Are these ground to a specific profile with quantifiable results ?

Would i be right in thinking thats a standard replacement pin so you can experiment with a grinder on the fuel pin modification with a failsafe return to standard spec spare ?

Are these ground to a specific profile with quantifiable results ?
They will give you increased fueling throughout the boost range.

Results will depend on your set up. As stated in my thread you should have a Egt gauge at the very least.

Would i be right in thinking thats a standard replacement pin so you can experiment with a grinder on the fuel pin modification with a failsafe return to standard spec spare ?
It's a drop in solution for people who don't want to be messing about with grinding there existing fuel pin basically.
Standard fuel pins are still available from denso/toyota.

Hi CG, I would like to buy one of these but I can't for the life of me work out how to send a pm
Neill

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
keep one for me mate,I'll be in Portugal in a coupla weeks and I'll get you to send one down
it'll be interesting to see how it compares to my 'self-adjusted' pin...
cheers

Hi there, I am just awaiting a Gturbo hd350 and need a modified fuel pin. Could you pm me the details and price please. Thank you

Mr Chapel gate me not knowing a great deal on diesel engine tuning would this pin fit a 100 series pump or am I barking at the wrong machinist

Hi CG, I would like to buy one of these but I can't for the life of me work out how to send a pm
Neill
Neill you need a minimum of 20 posts to be able to pm, I’m not exactly a prolific poster so I’m still the wrong side of 20 (posts not age!!!)
welcome to the club!

Mr Chapel gate me not knowing a great deal on diesel engine tuning would this pin fit a 100 series pump or am I barking at the wrong machinist
wrong machinist im afraid. :)

there isnt a boost compensator on the 1HD FTE injector pump. the fuel delivery is controlled by the spill valve which is controlled electronically. the boost pressure is also controlled electronically. there are a couple of piggy back tuning boxes available as the ECU cant be "chipped" iirc.

Thank you for your reply looks like I will have to get there when I get there

Back