Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

landcruiser 95 tx prado for sale

Cabman

hi everybody I'm offering for sale my R reg toyota landcruiser prado tx limited . its in forest green over silver and in excellent condition all round, brand new AMC head and rad fitted 18 months ago. 2 new duellers on the rear mot till next july taxed i also had a new rack fitted with polybuses 2 years ago ive. owned it for 4 years now and will be sorry to see it go but the kids are gone and its just not getting used. ive maintained it regardless of cost and she really is one of the nicest around. it took me six months to find one in this condition no rust whatsoever 95.000 miles all old mots and lots of receipts if your looking for a land cruiser you'd be hard pushed to find a better one any inspection welcome ive tried to do photos but im having trouble so if your interested i can forward lots of pics any questions feel free to ask. thanks allan

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 151
sorry forgot to say its a 97 3.0 td auto £4500 ovno. thanks allan

The first pic is 18 months ago in bridport. the others were taken this week just to give you an idea of the condition i cant believe its not sold yet took me ages to find one in this condition she really is a gem ill give it till the weekend then I'm going to put it on flea bay but i really want a club member to get her to be honest

Nice looking LC you have there. I would be interested but need to shift this hilux first.

thanks she really is a good one no faults whatsoever drives like a new one cant believe somebody hasn't snapped her up considering the rubbish i see advertised for more money but im sure somebody must want a good one and id like a club member to have her and good luck with the hilux

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back