Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruisers at work

I had a D10 in boxes I never got round to putting together - I gave it to an apprentice at work to do as a project but left before it was finished :(

Reaching new heights

WORK..jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice little trailer there bob.could do with another plant trailer for the building. They are a handy trailer

Cheers Karl, it's a handy multi purpose trailer. Mostly used for tractors, but does everything really

I had the ifor 10x6. Great bit of kit. Just have the ifor c177 car transporter now and a couple of hobby trailers as i call them

Was that the one on eBay, if so I was watching it and tempted!!

Not the same car I'm afraid.. this one actually came free with our recent house purchase, in that it was left in the field behind the shed and nobody wanted it. Sadly too far gone for saving itself, it's gone to a chap I know as a parts donor.

Need to make room for a 60!

Not the same car I'm afraid.. this one actually came free with our recent house purchase, in that it was left in the field behind the shed and nobody wanted it. Sadly too far gone for saving itself, it's gone to a chap I know as a parts donor.

Need to make room for a 60!
I’ll let you of in that case, a worthy exchange if it’s making room for a 60! Have you got your eye on one yet?

Have seen a couple here but rust is a major issue. Have a friend in Australia willing to buy for me an stick in a container if the money is right... and if I have it at the right time! Patience required

More work to lighten up the forum.. we've gotten a bit serious in the last few days... flippin world we live in...

IMAG1831.jpg

Back