Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lazz, Sir Olazz of Laurence

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Recently bought the cargo barrier system, water tank, fridge drop slide and other bits and bobs from Laurence's 80. Totally professional to deal with and got coffee and toast to boot. Accidentally over paid (yeh, I know) and Laurence rang me to let me know. Now that's honest.

Real care in the transaction and how the equipment had been removed. Every nut and bolt included. Now installed in mine.

Great stuff.

Chris

Ahh so that is where it all ended up. Congrats on the purchase!

I think we should collectively badger him into attending Lincomb so that we get to meet the mysterious man in person.

He's already been Grant, that's when I first saw the cargo system and got an early dibbs on it. Ha ha. Should have mentioned he also has a great memory!

Really very kind to say CJ, but nothing more than anyone else would have done, I'm sure.

Glad its fitted and sorted, so we need to see the pics please!!

Just a little shuggling to do Sir on final fit and I shall be onto that. Nice when stuff just goes straight in. Almost like it was made for it. I shall add it to the build thread in due coarse. Strong enough to keep lion in there I reckon. Must be careful not to shut myself in.

Sounds like it was as good as a bought one. Oh - wait a minute ...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I got Lazz's black widow drawers and fridge (thankfully CJ did leave some stuff), and I must say Laurence is a thoroughly decent chap.

Back