Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC4 2005, 55, Brake Disc/Pads Set, which Service help on 155K?

godzilla

Country Flag
scotland
HI Guys,

Apologies, long time no post, but nothing major to report from the last MOT, but I know the Brake Discs and Pads for all 4 are due.

Also last major service I did (last main service post) was at 138K (ish).

Simon (Steveneagell Toyota) sorted me out with 90% of the full service order last time.

I wanted to check which disc/pads set to go for Blue Print or originals from Toyota (asked Simon for a quote) or a quote from Roughtrax?

Also its on 155K - Can I do another Full Service on it or is that overkill.

But oil and brake/clutch fluids I will be changing.

Any thoughts on whats actually due on 155K and any advise on the brake set.

Thanks again

for the brake pads & discs genuine seem to last better - i dont have the mileages in front of me but im pretty sure.For my 95 the genuine front discs & pads from roughtrax was 130 quid . I put 120000 miles on my Audi A6 & genuine outlasted all others.As for the service , not sure , do you do a lot of short journeys ,dusty roads or river crossings? what does the service book say?

for the brake pads & discs genuine seem to last better - i dont have the mileages in front of me but im pretty sure.For my 95 the genuine front discs & pads from roughtrax was 130 quid . I put 120000 miles on my Audi A6 & genuine outlasted all others.As for the service , not sure , do you do a lot of short journeys ,dusty roads or river crossings? what does the service book say?

Waiting for a quote for original for the brake set,

Service I am not sure, last main one was on 138k, so wanted to check what's the next one due. I can't find a 150k milage service slot in the book

Back