Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincolnshire UK

PedroAraujo

Country Flag
england
Hi

I have purchased my second landcruiser, first one I owned over 20 years ago, FJ45 which was fantastic. I have bought a 79 series 4.5 v8 TDI and would like to do some greenlaning in Lincolnshire / Midlands and meet people with similar interests.

I do enjoy the outdoors having been raised in Zimbabwe, keen on fishing and shooting too, now live in the UK permanently. I have owned range rovers, touaregs, and a Q7, nothing touches the cruiser.

Thanks Geoff, looking forward to sharing some tech knowledge and experiences

Hi and welcome to a great place, I'm from Lincolnshire but now live in Leicestershire if you want to meet up for a coffee sometime give me a shout

welcome to the club I'm in Lincoln and go laning in the peak district as there arent to many lanes in Lincolnshire

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Sharpy, I would be keen to seek out some lanes, I have a 13 year old son who is a petrol head, we are looking to start this summer, would like to tag along if that's ok?

hi pedro i will let you know when im next heading out be good to see a few more cruisers on the lanes. are you on Facebook?

Hi and welcome good looking cruiser you have you could come to the Lincomb meet it is a lot of fun from Tony.:thumbup:

Hi Tony, I am sure I will head your way, like your cruiser too, had one with a 2F motor, really powerful, especially running on Avgas.

Welcome, nice Crusier you have. I am in Norfolk, with family in Lincs, would love to get together for a few lanes in the Peaks or Yorks with fellow Cruisers

Thank you, I have extended family in Norfolk, would like to do a few lanes with other like minded cruiser owners, far too many landies around, I guess we have to raise the bar on reliability stats!

hi pedro i will let you know when im next heading out be good to see a few more cruisers on the lanes. are you on Facebook?
Yes I am mate, I posted this photo on fb about 4 weeks ago before I started doing things to it

image.jpeg

Yes I am mate, I posted this photo on fb about 4 weeks ago before I started doing things to it

View attachment 141824
Just over the border in cambs. Where in lincs are you. We have a group of us (3 cruisers and some shogun and a vitara that get out laning fairly regular. I have 3 80s myself. Like your truck. Very smart.

Just over the border in cambs. Where in lincs are you. We have a group of us (3 cruisers and some shogun and a vitara that get out laning fairly regular. I have 3 80s myself. Like your truck. Very smart.
hi Gav missin, I am about 4 miles from market deeping, Peterbough is 20 mins away

Looks like we need to do an Eastern meet at least somewhere.

hi Gav missin, I am about 4 miles from market deeping, Peterbough is 20 mins away
I lived near Bourne for 40 years or so

Only half hour from me then. I'm wisbech. A get together sounds great. A yarwell or tixover pay and play day might be worth considering for a meet.

A V8 in the UK is a rare thing, any problems getting it registered, any mods needed for emissions?

Back