Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincolnshire UK

Only half hour from me then. I'm wisbech. A get together sounds great. A yarwell or tixover pay and play day might be worth considering for a meet.
Sounds good, I have been there years ago with my old 1982 Range Rover,,a lot of fun when my son was a nipper.

A V8 in the UK is a rare thing, any problems getting it registered, any mods needed for emissions?
No mods have been done, this v8 is pre DPF days. It went through an MOT so I can only assume it's all good. I am fitting a 2 micron fuel filter to ensure the injectors stay in good condition. This beast has 2 tanks, 130 litres in total

No mods have been done, this v8 is pre DPF days. It went through an MOT so I can only assume it's all good. I am fitting a 2 micron fuel filter to ensure the injectors stay in good condition. This beast has 2 tanks, 130 litres in total
What age is it?

A V8 in the UK is a rare thing, any problems getting it registered, any mods needed for emissions?

If it’s 10 years old or more, emissions are not tested upon import.
I’ve been looking into importing my Troopy, again more than 10 years old no IVA test is required.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How about just a meet and greet somewhere relatively central to us all, not really into paying to drive sites these days.

I'm up for a meet and greet and possibly some lanes in the fens if someone knows a few and is prepared to lead

Where can I find info on lanes we can use? Is there a special ordinance map we need to get our hands on?

Ordnance survey maps will show the byways but you need to check with the county council office on which are open or reclassified on their definitive map. I beleive this info is also available on some websites such as GLASS.

Hi Tony, I am sure I will head your way, like your cruiser too, had one with a 2F motor, really powerful, especially running on Avgas.
Hi Tony, I am sure I will head your way, like your cruiser too, had one with a 2F motor, really powerful, especially running on Avgas.
Hi I am runing 2h 4 Litre 6 cylinder diesel and 5 speed box love it .:thumbup:

If it’s 10 years old or more, emissions are not tested upon import.
I’ve been looking into importing my Troopy, again more than 10 years old no IVA test is required.
Didn’t realise that, I was working on it having to be pre 2000:thumbup:

When the 2011 1HZ trophy that I now have came here all it had to pass was a normal MOT test

Welcome aboard Pedro, I’m miles away Eastwards, so little chance of us meeting up unless you pay us a visit, you’re welcome here anytime (as any member of this great forum is).

Great truck BTW :thumbup:

Back