Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

I suspect you may not be the only one in that position Chris...

Dammit dammit dammit and double bloody dammit. Wife been on about Parent's in law and their Golden Wedding anniversary. Siting round table tonight I asked when this cringing event was on. Oh she says - 19th of July. Meal on the Saturday and bun fight on the Sunday.

That's buggered that plan then.

Dammit dammit dammit and double bloody dammit. Wife been on about Parent's in law and their Golden Wedding anniversary. Siting round table tonight I asked when this cringing event was on. Oh she says - 19th of July. Meal on the Saturday and bun fight on the Sunday.

That's buggered that plan then.

Take them with you to Lincomb Chris, they can still have their meal on Saturday (sitting by the fire drinking beer from cans) and I'm sure the lads could rattle up a bun fight on Sunday...:whistle:

Hi Ben it,s Tony can you Pm my your address and I will get the engine gasket kit to you if it is ok thanks a lot Tony.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just finalizing the order now, all $770 worth!

Will get it ordered tomorrow. :icon-wink:

Might try and squeeze the more valuable items in my hand luggage as I'm paranoid about my suit case getting lost! :think:

OH nearly forgot.........................

We fly out 3 weeks today!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi Ben, my olds will be about for this too :) my dad fancies a Doug's tub if you've the space. Looking forward to it :)

Awesome! :dance:

Yeah no worries. :thumbup:

I cant order anymore ARB stuff before I go now as the last of my order got picked up today. I've now got a huge box of stuff for everyone. :dance:

But Doug's Tubs are easy as thats a Piranha product. :icon-cool:

Will get some pics up when I get chance. :icon-wink:

I leave a week tomorrow! :dance:

Must give my tent a check this weekend oh and swap the wheels.

Hi guys,

Just catching up with the thread. All is ok for next weekend, looks like you're arriving Saturday afternoon onwards. As I said to Ben I need to camp you somewhere other than the usual camp field, as we have another horsey camp on with 30 ladies to look after!
Looks like the numbers will be more than will fit up at my little camp spot in the wood, so how about down by the river in the hay field? I will mow you an area, you can have a fire and kick back and catch up.
Will you want me to supply logs? Or will you be able you bring your own and be self sufficient?
If it's hot, do not swim in the river! You'll drown and it'll put a downer on the weekend!

Looking forward to to catching up with you again,

Cheers,

How easy is it to find btw, being my first visit.

Sounds good to me, some wood would be good if you have time if not we could do a treasure hunt for logs sat afternoon. If that's ok.

What if we where arm bands in the river..lol.

Gary, if you know where it is or have a GPS then it's easy. If you haven't been before and don't have a map, it's a bitch. Ha ha.

We could go in convoy if you swung off at Jnt 29, Or 28 and I meet you. I can only stay Sat night then have to leg it after brekkie on Sun. Sounds like a job for the Oz Tent.

The post code is DY13 9RB, come into Lincomb farm, my mobile number is 07896-200777. I think most will know how to get to the field, any problems call me.

Cheers.

Cheers Tony.

Not quite sure what time I'll be leaving home yet Chris, I'd think lunch time ish.

Back